GTPC #78

Started by mazda6er, September 19, 2005, 09:52:19 PM

mazda6er

Well, it was a total shot in the dark, but I won anyway...so here goes:

good luck  :)
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

El Barto

2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

giant_mtb

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

giant_mtb

mazda6er

QuoteReno?
I've seen you guess Reno in a GTPC like 8 times!  :P  

And...no.  
--Mark

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

saxonyron

Errrr, how bout Reno???  :ph34r:

Maybe Cheyenne?? The city in the pic seems kind of big though.. <_<

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

mazda6er

Nothing right so far.
--Mark

giant_mtb

I doubt it, but, just to throw it out there...Las Vegas?

mazda6er

That sir, is...

incorrect. ;) :lol:
--Mark

giant_mtb

mazda6er

No/WTF is that? They must've beefed up the geography program since I went through high school.  <_<  
--Mark

giant_mtb

QuoteNo/WTF is that?
Google it.  ;)  :lol:  

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

QuotePhoenix
Already guessed and n-o.
--Mark

mazda6er

You guys need a hint yet?
--Mark

footoflead

QuoteYou guys need a hint yet?
One would think that after a couple days with no activity you would throw a hint out ;)  ;)  ;)  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

mazda6er

HINT: It is in a southwest state of the U.S.
--Mark

ifcar

saxonyron

Albequerque -- for sure.  At least it's a damn fine guess IMO.

I was there for an incredibly boring week of training on Base when I worked for the Air Force 16 yrs ago.  It was beautiful, but boring because I was living on base with no rental car.   Booooorrrringgg.  Escaped once with a few classmates and was blown away by the dessert and surrounding area.    

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

mazda6er

QuoteAlbequerque -- for sure.  At least it's a damn fine guess IMO.

I was there for an incredibly boring week of training on Base when I worked for the Air Force 16 yrs ago.  It was beautiful, but boring because I was living on base with no rental car.   Booooorrrringgg.  Escaped once with a few classmates and was blown away by the dessert and surrounding area.
You (and your A6 :praise:) have it correct Sax! And almost spelled correctly too! nice job.  :)  
--Mark

saxonyron

Sweet!  Now I gotta get one going.  I'll put something together in the next couple hours....   Albuquerque - who would have guessed that spelling??

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           

-- Ronald Reagan

mazda6er

QuoteSweet!  Now I gotta get one going.  I'll put something together in the next couple hours....   Albuquerque - who would have guessed that spelling??
Not me, that's for sure.  I googled "Albequerque" and there were still like 47,000 pages on it, so we're not the only ones.  :D
--Mark