joke
sarcasm
jest
gag
wisecrack
knee-slapper
prank
one-liner

Why're y'all's vaginas so tight these days?

Because he actually brought something to this forum, and you guys are just a total ass to him no matter what he posts.

AMG Driving school sounds fucking sweet.  One of the cooler things someone on this forum will do this year for sure.  Might as well hear what it's all about instead of tryin to shit on him for no good reason.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

giant_mtb

But I wanna see some damn videos! :rage:

(you really are taking me too seriously here, Mr. H.)

cawimmer430

Sounds awesome.  :rockon:

Have fun and take some cool pictures if you have a camera (please tell me you do!).  :ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

YO

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

Mustangfan2003

You're pretty lucky dude.  I think Porsche has a driving school at Barber in Birmingham and I'd love to go there. 

YO

video will be up next week... morning sessions all practice... afternoon ALL track... tracked the C63, E63 and SLS AMG!!!
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

CALL_911

That's sick. I'm jealous as all hell.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

MexicoCityM3

Congrats on the AMG Academy. Looking forward to another endless 3-series vs Acura TL debate with you like old times. Given your job at Merc, we can now throw in the C-Class as well as a punching bag for the 3 as well :)

:cheers:

Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

YO

TL competes with the 5 not 3.... TSX=3... unless they are on a scca track where the 4 cylinder fwd TSX crushes the I6 3 series....by the way, the updated 2012 C class should make the numbers interesting. MB equaled C sedans to 3 Sedans sales the last 6 months's... but both companies dump so may 3's and C's into their loaner fleet it's impossible to get a real number.

Quote from: MexicoCityM3 on April 08, 2011, 05:22:47 PM
Congrats on the AMG Academy. Looking forward to another endless 3-series vs Acura TL debate with you like old times. Given your job at Merc, we can now throw in the C-Class as well as a punching bag for the 3 as well :)

:cheers:

MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Cookie Monster

The 3 is old so I'm not surprised to see the C equaling it in sales.
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

BENZ BOY15

Mercedes is the best!

Take some photos....I'm jealous.