I'M GOING TO THE AMG DRIVING ACADEMY

Started by YO, April 01, 2011, 04:31:46 PM

YO

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

Eye of the Tiger

Yippie.
Next week, I'm going to a driving school, too.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Submariner on April 01, 2011, 05:16:15 PM
I just had a sandwich. 

They give you free sandwiches at the AMG Driving Academy.

Rupert

How did this fool not get banned within a minute of joining?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

YO

150 MPH in an SLS... next thursday... can't wait!!!

Quote from: Rupert on April 01, 2011, 09:33:43 PM
How did this fool not get banned within a minute of joining?
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

YO

MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Secret Chimp

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Mustangfan2003

A Honda guy that works for Mercedes?  Talk about a combo. 

MrH

What's with the hate on Yo?  Congrats man, enjoy it.

What are you driving these days?  Sounds like an S-class?
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

YO

S2000 still... work car E350

Quote from: MrH on April 03, 2011, 09:05:12 PM
What's with the hate on Yo?  Congrats man, enjoy it.

What are you driving these days?  Sounds like an S-class?
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Onslaught

Quote from: YO on April 02, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
150 MPH in an SLS... next thursday... can't wait!!!

A tow truck can pull a SLS at 150?

BENZ BOY15

MrH

2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

giant_mtb

Tave

Have fun dude, let us know how it went.

You guys are a little weird about Yo. Yes he's a Honda nut, but he's good-humored about his predilection (doesn't take himself too seriously) and provides good information about Honda products.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

giant_mtb

The last time he posted was October.  He provides no information about anything.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 04, 2011, 02:19:05 PM
The last time he posted was October.  He provides no information about anything.

So just like BenzBoi##, except you only have to put up with him once every six-months? I'll take it.

giant_mtb

I guess. :huh:

Plus I was being sarcastic.  So, I mean...

YO

I show up more then the Michigan football team does...who's Bo?

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 04, 2011, 02:27:32 PM
I guess. :huh:

Plus I was being sarcastic.  So, I mean...
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

giant_mtb

Oh, look, he made a college football reference that means nothing to me.

*than, by the way.

MrH

He used to post good shit all the time on C&D.
Quote from: Tave on April 04, 2011, 11:34:33 AM
You guys are a little weird about Yo. Yes he's a Honda nut, but he's good-humored about his predilection (doesn't take himself too seriously) and provides good information about Honda products.

Exactly.  You children ran him out of here because you took him so seriously.
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

giant_mtb

Quote from: MrH on April 04, 2011, 03:07:10 PM
He used to post good shit all the time on C&D.

And when was the last time the majority of us used C&D...? :lol:

MrH

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 04, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
And when was the last time the majority of us used C&D...? :lol:

Before the days of the Spin.  When you were still shittin your bed :lol:
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

giant_mtb

MrH

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 04, 2011, 03:12:39 PM
I was like 14 when I joined C&D. :devil:

Like I said, back when you were still shittin in your bed. :lol:

And so did I, but I'm at least a few years older than you.
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

YO

7:45 am start time...

Quote from: MrH on April 04, 2011, 03:22:24 PM
Like I said, back when you were still shittin in your bed. :lol:

And so did I, but I'm at least a few years older than you.
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

Tave

Maybe he would post more often if you guys didn't scream bloody murder every time he said hello.

As if any of you wouldn't be completely stoked to go to an AMG event like this. :rolleyes:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

giant_mtb

joke
sarcasm
jest
gag
wisecrack
knee-slapper
prank
one-liner

Why're y'all's vaginas so tight these days?