Tupelo Blue Suede Cruise Part 3

Started by Mustangfan2003, May 01, 2011, 12:38:56 AM

Mustangfan2003

Nice looking Desoto with a nice powerplant, couldn't get a good shot of the engine bay though

This car had a sweet interior

The inside of the arena after an auto auction.  I guess these were either unsold or waiting to be loaded

The most rare car of them all

dazzleman

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

cawimmer430

Love the Dodge Charger! You need a better camera if events like this are all over your place!  :lol:

I was at a classic car event today to. Preparing the pictures now.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Mustangfan2003

Yeah I know I want a better camera.  BTW with that old Buick station wagon a guy was in the process of painting pinstripes on it, you can see it a little on the hood.  Saw him painting other cars and he did a pretty good job. 

cawimmer430

Quote from: Mustangfan2003 on May 01, 2011, 01:32:06 PM
Yeah I know I want a better camera.  BTW with that old Buick station wagon a guy was in the process of painting pinstripes on it, you can see it a little on the hood.  Saw him painting other cars and he did a pretty good job. 

You don't need to buy a DSLR, but a nice modern P&S camera will do.

I took so many pictures of the American cars at the classic car show I was today but I am reluctant to create a thread about it since the last massive picture thread almost got me kicked out here. Plus the views low. I took the pictures for my master project which I need to graduate anyway...

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Mustangfan2003

Oh yeah if you guys noticed there is a lot of station wagons, seems like a lot of people are fixing them up now. 

cawimmer430

Quote from: Mustangfan2003 on May 01, 2011, 01:50:04 PM
Oh yeah if you guys noticed there is a lot of station wagons, seems like a lot of people are fixing them up now. 

"Fixing up" as in ugly modifications? Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

Keep it stock! Keep it stock!  :rage:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Mustangfan2003

If I got there earlier I could've caught the auction.  Not for sure if they had anything really good but my dad told me he saw a truck carrying some classic Mustangs on it. 

Mustangfan2003

cawimmer430

I hate all that modern bling bling shit on classic cars.  :facepalm:

^Talking 'bout da rims!^

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Mustangfan2003

I like those wheels, maybe make them a little smaller though.