GTCC #5

Started by GMPenguin, May 13, 2005, 04:00:53 PM

GMPenguin

Knowing me this is real easy.

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

GMPenguin

Quotedude, no pic.
I see it.  And it's not a Silverado.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

GMPenguin

Quoteimpala?
Nope.

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

GMPenguin

mazda6er

--Mark

GMPenguin

Fire It Up

nvm

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Secret Chimp

Saturn Ion or Chevy Uplander.. I'm not sure what would have teal door inlays.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Fire It Up

QuoteSaturn Ion or Chevy Uplander.. I'm not sure what would have teal door inlays.
Only once at a time!   :angry:  :P  

giant_mtb

Saab 9-3?

giant_mtb

FlatBlackCaddy

Toyota matrix?

mazda6er

--Mark

Fire It Up

giant_mtb

QuoteGrand Prix?
One at a time, please!  Actually I don't care because he's not responding anyway...but he's gonna have a butload of "no"s to say tomorrow or whenever he comes back! lol

Fire It Up

QuoteGrand Prix?
One at a time, please!  Actually I don't care because he's not responding anyway...but he's gonna have a butload of "no"s to say tomorrow or whenever he comes back! lol
No, he can do that... his "cobalt" got "no"ed.  

giant_mtb

QuoteGrand Prix?
Whoops...I apologize.  :praise:  

mazda6er

QuoteGrand Prix?
Whoops...I apologize.  :praise:
That's alright. I know Grand Prix isn't right anyway. What do you guys think? The way he said "knowing me this should be easy" when he posted the pic makes me think it has to be a GM product, but I'm running out of ones that make any sense.
--Mark

giant_mtb

Go to GM.com and go through some of the automotive brands...look at the 360 degree interior views of cars you think it could be...that's my strategy.  Look at the 360 interior for the Saab 9-3...the door panels are deffinitely similar.  The GTCC one might be a year or two old but the new one is still almost exactly the same as this one...therefore I vote(d) for the the Saab 9-3...

ifcar

It's definitely not a 9-3. The door panel is different:

giant_mtb

QuoteIt's definitely not a 9-3. The door panel is different:

I know they're different...but I figured maybe the two pics could be from different model years...ya know?  I mean they are pretty similar, don't you think?  But oh well lol...back to the..umm...guessing board! (GM.com lol)

ifcar

QuoteIt's definitely not a 9-3. The door panel is different:

I know they're different...but I figured maybe the two pics could be from different model years...ya know?  I mean they are pretty similar, don't you think?  But oh well lol...back to the..umm...guessing board! (GM.com lol)
On the other forum, he didn't post only GMs. Just thought I'd let you know that.  ;)  

SargeMonkey

Looks like a torus(sp?)
`79 Civic Cvcc
`81 Civic 1300xl
`78 Silverado Camper 454
`70 Chevy Fleetside (non running)
`91 Camry XL All-trac 4cyl
`86 Toyota Pickup (475k miles)
`92 Jeep Wrangler Renegade 4" lift 35" tires.

Lorinser

GMPenguin

Everybody is wrong, except Lorinser (Suzuki Reno), congrats!

And I just meant mine were usually very easy (or very hard).