16 (61.5%)
Pepsi
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

cawimmer430

Quote from: R-inge on May 21, 2011, 08:18:40 AM
Um... where's the :barf: smiley? :lol:

It actually tastes really good!  :praise:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Hachee

I'm not a big soda drinker, unless I'm eating pizza, in which case, I usually go for root beer.  But I dislike Pepsi so much that I never drink it, even if it's the only option.  Coke in a big glass of ice is great, once in a while.

Byteme

Quote from: Hachee on May 23, 2011, 11:46:17 AM
I'm not a big soda drinker, unless I'm eating pizza, in which case, I usually go for root beer.  But I dislike Pepsi so much that I never drink it, even if it's the only option.  Coke in a big glass of ice is great, once in a while.

Good luck getting that big glass of ice in Europe.   :lol:

hotrodalex

The Mexican grocery let me down. I'll have to hit up the party store in Covington to find it.

Lebowski

Pepsi

Actually I like them both. I mostly drink coke zero these days, but on the rare occasions I go the full calorie route I like them both but usually go pepsi cause imma PEP shareholder.

Byteme

Quote from: Lebowski on June 13, 2011, 05:53:45 AM
Pepsi

Actually I like them both. I mostly drink coke zero these days, but on the rare occasions I go the full calorie route I like them both but usually go pepsi cause imma PEP shareholder.

I hadn't had a Pepsi in years, but I was given a 1.5L bottle of Pepsi Max, sugar free at the grocery store last weekend.  It was actually pretty good. 

Raza

Quote from: 2o6 on May 23, 2011, 10:46:50 AM
Coke is too hard for me to swallow.

It's a liquid. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

hounddog

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

2o6

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=24902.msg1533896#msg1533896 date=1308157958
It's a liquid. 

lol