***2011 BMW 1M Photoshoot, Videos & Review - only from WIMMER!***

Started by cawimmer430, June 04, 2011, 05:13:18 PM

SVT666

It sure.is a shame about that front bumper.  It is needlessly fussy and ugly.

cawimmer430

Quote from: GoCougs on October 01, 2011, 08:28:36 PM
Again, what's he know about excitement if he can't drive a manual transmission and camps in the left lane on the German autobahn of all places?

I think he's learned to drive the car properly now. After all, he's had ample time to.

Hogging the fast lane of 'Bahn though...that's something that he needs to be told isn't nice to do! But if he does that here, imagine what he does in the US! Left-lane-hogger - and he's not in a Prius! :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raza

Quote from: GoCougs on October 01, 2011, 08:28:36 PM
Again, what's he know about excitement if he can't drive a manual transmission and camps in the left lane on the German autobahn of all places?

So true.

Great car, wasted on the owner it seems.  Great photos though, Wims. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Northlands

I'm not a fan of the 1 series looks, but the first dozen or so photos makes me want one. Very nicely done Wimmer. They look like they should be in a brochure.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

cawimmer430

Quote from: Northlands on October 02, 2011, 02:27:53 PM
I'm not a fan of the 1 series looks, but the first dozen or so photos makes me want one. Very nicely done Wimmer. They look like they should be in a brochure.

Thanks.  :cheers:

I'm actually designing a new brochure for these guys in Munich: www.automagnus.de/

And my photos from the Dodge Challenger SRT-8 are going to be used in them in the Dodge Challenger section plus with my website credits. Sweet!

www.wimmerfotografie.de