2006 Ligenfelter Commemorative Edition Corvette

Started by Fire It Up, September 24, 2005, 04:51:15 PM

Fire It Up

http://www.fast-autos.net/lingenfelter/lin...ter427comm.html

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, LPE is producing a very special Commemorative Edition Corvette. The car features Lingenfelter's 427 cid, twin-turbo, 725-hp V8 engine that is based off the Corvette C5R racing motor. Also included in the Commemorative Edition package is a Corsa exhaust system, a Brembo brake system, custom leather seats, a Lingenfelter body kit, and 19" HRE wheels fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Each car also comes with a serial numbered plaque, special seat embossing, and Lingenfelter fender badges.

Based off the C5R racing motor? Crazy!

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

This is amazing, but its very expensive.  I'd rather have a Z06 than spend so much on a Vette with more power.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

You know, I'd rather have two Z06s and still save some cash!

Or, what I'd actually probably do is by a C6 coupe, a G35 sedan with a Vortech supercharger, a BMW K1200R, a BMW R1200C, and an Evo MR.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Run Away

Raghavan

QuoteYou know, I'd rather have two Z06s and still save some cash!

Or, what I'd actually probably do is by a C6 coupe, a G35 sedan with a Vortech supercharger, a BMW K1200R, a BMW R1200C, and an Evo MR.
I'd get a Z06, and an Exige.
Exige is where it's at. :praise:  

Submariner

Troll.  :rolleyes:

:lol:  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

giant_mtb

I agree.

Raghavan

I agree.
:praise:  

thewizard16

Well, at least he's a single car troll... instead of

"Hey, that crap engin is a joke. Honda culd make a VTEC v6 and kik that things ass."

Which I am so grateful that this forum is free of. (Not poking fun at Honda trolls any more than the others, but they seem to be more prolific.)
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

Well, at least he's a single car troll... instead of

"Hey, that crap engin is a joke. Honda culd make a VTEC v6 and kik that things ass."

Which I am so grateful that this forum is free of. (Not poking fun at Honda trolls any more than the others, but they seem to be more prolific.)
:D True...