Zenvo's North American special edition ST1 50S for a mere $1.8 million

Started by cawimmer430, June 18, 2011, 06:15:55 AM

cawimmer430

I need this car. 1250-hp means quick and safe merging unto a freeway.  :praise:

Zenvo's North American special edition ST1 50S comes with watch, $1.8 million price tag

Denmark may not rank among the countries ? like Italy, Germany or England ? you'd list as the foremost producer of exotic supercars, but Zenvo is out to change that with the ST1. The Danish sportscar is coming to America courtesy of Red Sea Distribution, and not unlike the new Volkswagen Beetle with its Black Turbo Launch Edition  (albeit at the other end of the spectrum), the ST1 is getting its own special edition exclusively for the North American market.

Zenvo Aspen watchOnly three examples of the ST1 50S ? one each in red, white and blue ? will be produced, each with a price tag of (wait for it) $1.8 million. That's a whopping $575k more than the existing ST1, so what do you get for all that extra cash? Well, aside from exclusivity, the twin-charged, in-house 7.0-liter V8 has been tuned up to a whopping 1250 horsepower and 1106 lb-ft of torque ? 146 and 52 more, respectively, than the "standard" car ? coupled to the seven-speed paddle-shifter that's offered as optional on the standard car over the six-speed manual.

A dedication plaque and monogrammed seats are also part of the package, and it comes with a special watch from Aspen, itself worth $49k. Deduct that from the purchase price and you're still paying $526k more for this special edition of an already seven-figure supercar. Follow the jump for the press release and check out the blue example (which is really just a recolored picture of the silver car above), along with the Aspen watch, in the included image gallery.

Link: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/14/zenvos-north-american-special-edition-st1-50s-comes-with-watch/
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

AltinD

From Dubai Intl' Autoshow in Dec 2009:

ZENVO ST-A1 (1,164 HP)

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

omicron

One thousand, two hundred and fifty horsepower? I don't think I'd quite like that in the rain.

Submariner

Thanks, but you can keep it and I'll buy a gently used Veyron and Zonda Roadster instead. 
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed