Yes
4 (40%)
No
3 (30%)
No, but I did last week
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Rupert

I found some fun mud. I like my truck a lot more now.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Run Away

No, but I have some on my Lude.

Delivery in the rain in a construction zone....:praise:

giant_mtb

I put some mud on my friend's mom's Jeep Cherokee on Friday night when we took it out while his parents were sleeping...  :ph34r:  :lol:  That thing peels out...on cement...and it's a 6.  :praise:  

ifcar

I have dust on my minivan. Does that count?

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

El Barto

I had mud on my Maxima when I found some extra parking spots at school last year.   :D  
2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

Raghavan

I put mud on my friend's dad's RX-8 last week while drifting. Does that count? :lol:

Rupert

I didn't know you were old enough to drive! ;)

And no. An RX-8 is definitely not an SUV. ;)

280Z Turbo

thewizard16

I haven't left a paved road in over a month, so no. :(  That, and I don't have an SUV.  ;)  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

QuoteI didn't know you were old enough to drive! ;)

:angry:
If you had payed attention, i turned 17 not a long time ago, so yes, i can drive. ;)  

footoflead

We had a little mud on the truck a little while ago, and theres just a little bit on the mustang (was chasing our dog in the stang)
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Speed_Racer

I don't even have a car at the moment. I do have light dust on my road bike, though.  

Rupert

Rangers count.

Road bikes count, because it means you've been cyclocrossing. Light dust doesn't. ;)

Rupert

If you had payed attention, i turned 17 not a long time ago, so yes, i can drive. ;)
Well, I'm sorry I don't keep up with everyones' birthdays... I thought you were closer to Giant MTB's age. (Bwahaha! ;) )

Raghavan

Well, I'm sorry I don't keep up with everyones' birthdays... I thought you were closer to Giant MTB's age. (Bwahaha! ;) )
:rolleyes:  

Raghavan

QuoteRangers count.

Road bikes count, because it means you've been cyclocrossing. Light dust doesn't. ;)
Does mud on my MTB count?

Rupert

Depends... been MTBing lately?

Raghavan

QuoteDepends... been MTBing lately?
Everyday. :praise:  

93JC

QuoteI put some mud on my friend's mom's Jeep Cherokee on Friday night when we took it out while his parents were sleeping...? :ph34r:? :lol:? That thing peels out...on cement...and it's a 6.? :praise:
Booya.  :praise:

I don't have mud on mine.  :(  :lol:

Tends to happen when you don't live in an area with a lot of rain.  :lol:  :praise:

Rupert

Rags- Yeah, we'll count that...

93JC- A thick coat of desert dust, then?

giant_mtb

You don't always act like it.  ;)  

Tom

I have been remiss in my duties and have not washed it in 1 week and 1 day, so some light dust is present :o  

giant_mtb

QuoteI put some mud on my friend's mom's Jeep Cherokee on Friday night when we took it out while his parents were sleeping...  :ph34r:  :lol:  That thing peels out...on cement...and it's a 6.  :praise:
Holy shit!  :o  :lol:  

93JC

Quote93JC- A thick coat of desert dust, then?
Yeah. Hasn't been washed in a couple years.  :lol:  

Raza

So does everyone else.  

For that comment, I'm talking to you again :).

I don't have a truck.

:blink:  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

So does everyone else.  

For that comment, I'm talking to you again :).

I don't have a truck.

:blink:
Hehehe...

footoflead

QuoteI put some mud on my friend's mom's Jeep Cherokee on Friday night when we took it out while his parents were sleeping...? :ph34r:? :lol:? That thing peels out...on cement...and it's a 6.? :praise:

I don't have mud on mine.  :(  :lol:

Tends to happen when you don't live in an area with a lot of rain.  :lol:  :praise:
:rockon: , Nothin beats the smell of burnt rubber in the morning
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

giant_mtb

Hey now...  :lol:  

Rupert

The ironic thing is, I would have guessed that you were closer to Rags' age...