The Return of the Dodge Magnum?

Started by Atomic, July 16, 2011, 03:14:01 PM

Atomic

a close friend within chrysler told me that dodge will definately release a 2011/12 charger-based magnum, magnum r/t and magnum srt-8 for release as either 2012 or '13 models. well, i did not have permission to say anything about it until now. today, the speculative news is featured on the front page of automotive news and in leftlanenews -- see below. my buddy indicated that europe will have its 300c estate, as well... interesting, i think. i loved the older "LX-platform" magnum series... and chrysler 300c touring estate wagon sold outside of north america.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/is-dodge-planning-return-of-the-magnum-srt.html

cawimmer430

This is the Magnum I want.  :praise:

Followed by this.  :lol:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Atomic

^ LMAO! the magnum you posted (about the tampon... chuckle... is based on the sexy chrysler cordoba coupe from the 70s.

...the new york times printed an article that included an interview with chrysler SRT-8 project manager and design guru, ralph gilles about a new viper SRT model, an "entry level" variant and more than a hint of the next generation magnum.