GTCC #770

Started by Eye of the Tiger, August 09, 2011, 08:30:51 PM

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Eye of the Tiger

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Eye of the Tiger

Rupert

Eye of the Tiger

I don't even know what that is.

Rupert

Old Benz. I could swear I know what this is...

Eye of the Tiger

93JC

Rupert

Ha! That wasn't even a guess! I was just explaining what SSK was. :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Eye of the Tiger

This is so obvious you guys don't even know.

hotrodalex

Eye of the Tiger

2o6

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

280Z Turbo

Eye of the Tiger

Rupert

Eye of the Tiger

Dude, your third guess was way closer

93JC

It looks a lot like an old Mercedes-Benz, particularly the wheel and the glove box, but the switchgear and the gauges don't look 'right'...

Colin

I'm going to guess that it is a Mercedes 770K, the so-called "Grosser" ........ that Jaguar over the steering wheel boss fooled me into thinking 30s Jaguar.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Colin on August 17, 2011, 02:38:40 PM
I'm going to guess that it is a Mercedes 770K, the so-called "Grosser" ........ that Jaguar over the steering wheel boss fooled me into thinking 30s Jaguar.

Yesssss. Good jerb.
What do you know, GTCC #770 was a Mercedes-Benz 770. I am so lame. :lol:

Colin

Suddenly occurred to me when you I thought about your comment that it was so obvious!

I'll try to post a new one tomorrow morning (UK time).