2012 ML350 and C Coupe

Started by YO, August 25, 2011, 08:09:08 PM

YO

Dug through both today... ML has brought back all the luxury...looks like a CLS on the inside with a couple more goodies... the rear false diffuser is pretty hot too... it will sell super well

The C Coupe is pretty bad ass...standard pano...the interior looks a like a "Mercedes", not an economy car.
BILLIONS AND BILLIONS SERVED
MANY,MANY more to come.

THE POWER OF DREAMS

RACING DOMINATION at the highest level...6 Time F1 Constructors Champion, 5 Time F1 Drivers Champion, 3 Time CART Constructors Champion, 6 Time CART Drivers Champion and two consecutive International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) International Sedan Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive IMSA International Sedan Drivers' Championships,three consecutive Manufacturers' Championships and three consecutive Drivers' Championships in the prestigious IMSA Camel GTP Lights series  ....current 4 TIME INDY Constructors Champion AND Drivers Champion?10 Time SCCA World Challenge Champions... .Home to the Worlds Greatest Drivers and Riders past, present and future...

coladin

Hi YO,

Remember you from the CD Forums, still a Honda fan I see!

Yeah, I was droppin my car off for service and they had a C63 Coupe with the P31 pack and aside from the Honda-ish rear quarter panel, it look really nice.  The ML kinda didn't sit well with me at first, but it is growing on me.  Not used to the high snout on it.
2011 C63...2009 R320 BlueTec...GO SCHUMI!

cawimmer430

I saw the new ML in Munich a few months ago on the road. It had Stuttgart plates (definitely a factory car at that time point). The only thing I liked about it was the front, which looks decent. The rest of the car, side and rear are way to bland and characterless in my opinion. The 2nd generation M-Class is a beauty queen compared to the new model.

I'm also seeing a lot of new C-Class Coupes here. They look pretty good if the color and rims are nice. If that's not the case they sort off disappear into traffic and you don't really notice them. Not really an issue since most buyers like it conservative.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colonel Cadillac

I really like the look of the new M-class. It's proportions finally look right. I always thought the last one looked awkward--especially next to the GL which is perfectly proportioned with that design. Similar to the way the Suburban looks much better proportioned than the Tahoe, the extra length just works.

Submariner

The new ML looks great inside and out, but the C coupe...it just doesn't sit right with me for some reason. 
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

It's interesting how Americans love the new M-Class, but we Europeans hate it from a design point of view. I've said it before and I'll say it again: "I feel that this new M-Class was designed for North America and to suit North American tastes, which is why you guys like the [bland/characterless] design."
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TBR