2013 Ram Pickup Uncovered

Started by Atomic, August 26, 2011, 11:54:11 PM

Atomic

Speed_Racer

I can't even tell the difference. They could have done without camo and nobody would have noticed.

ifcar

There's a bigger grille, extending lower into the bumper area. It would indeed though be hard to tell without the side-by-side photos.

Rupert

This has a thread? Atomic is good to have when someone has a psychological breakdown, but I swear he works for Chrysler on the side...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Atomic

Quote from: Rupert on August 27, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
This has a thread? Atomic is good to have when someone has a psychological breakdown, but I swear he works for Chrysler on the side...

if i did, i would truly quit my day job. the stress of working with people in need drives me crazy, unlike a chrysler  :lol:

Atomic

not certain, but i heard that the "new face" of dodge will commence with an aggressive version on the upcoming next generation viper, while ram truck division will start to develop more rugged and perhaps higher scale truck front fascias based on the recognizable "crossbar" grille. good to see even modest changes in that direction to further differentiate each brand.