SLR spotted

Started by CWW, October 01, 2005, 08:34:21 AM

Raghavan

QuoteI just about got an erection when I saw the Enzo in London...? :P? The car is stunning in person, and just the feeling of being around something that fast (one of the fastest cars IN THE WORLD!) just makes you drop dead.
That's just naasty. :blink:  :ph34r:
I get the same feeling, but I dont get an erection.  Its not like I want to have sex with the car :rolleyes:  :lol:
Yeah, i feel tingly, but i dont' want to get an erection. :ph34r:  

Fire It Up

You people are weird.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

QuoteYou people are weird.
why? :blink:  

thewizard16

I think all you'd have to do is read the last few posts to see why he said that. Yes, being around an Enzo or SLR is quite an experience. You just look at it and think "if only I could drive you." (Somewhere with LONG straight empty roads.)
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

I think all you'd have to do is read the last few posts to see why he said that. Yes, being around an Enzo or SLR is quite an experience. You just look at it and think "if only I could drive you." (Somewhere with LONG straight empty roads.)
:praise: But not to the point of getting an erection. I would start to slobber if i saw an Exige though.

giant_mtb

The first time I "stole" one of the family cars and floored it, I will honestly say it "raised a tent in my pants like a 220 HP coupe" should.

cawimmer430

:praise: But not to the point of getting an erection. I would start to slobber if i saw an Exige though.
Exige...yawn...see them all the time.  :rockon:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie