Andr

Raza

Good picture.

Pretty good camera, too, I can imagine.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

So you live in Gro?-Gerau in Hessen?  :lol:

Nice pic.  B)  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raghavan

Nice pic, but i don't really like the car. NIce place too. B)

CWW

QuoteSo you live in Gro?-Gerau in Hessen?  :lol:

Nice pic.  B)
hehe, no! i allways change the number plates when i post pictures...i live in cologne.

ps: no special camera. just a very small 5mpix sony cybershot.

cawimmer430

QuoteSo you live in Gro?-Gerau in Hessen?? :lol:

Nice pic.? B)
hehe, no! i allways change the number plates when i post pictures...i live in cologne.

Ach so.  ;)

Your pictures are great, and your photoshops are amazing man, keep 'em up. BTW, how do you change the color on some of the models? I really want to learn how to do that. On this Pritschen ML, how did you change the color!?  :o  I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0. Do you use another program?

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raghavan

Dude, no one comes close to CWW in photoshops. NO ONE. :praise:

footoflead

Wow, nice pic dude....Whats with those wheels
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

giant_mtb

That's a sweet angle!  I like that pic...

Kev, those are the standard wheels for that car.  

Raza

QuoteSo you live in Gro?-Gerau in Hessen?  :lol:

Nice pic.  B)

5MP is a nice camera.  My camera is a 4MP.  Anything over 4 is what I consider "Good".  
:D  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

QuoteThat's a sweet angle!  I like that pic...

They're also available on the SL class roadster.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

footoflead

QuoteThat's a sweet angle!  I like that pic...

B) They look pretty sweet
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

thewizard16

The only SLR I've seen in person was at the Technik Museum in... crap. I can't remember, I'll have to consult my photo album. Anyway, it's an impressive machine, but not all that beautiful, I think. I believe there was one at the MB museum too, but I can't remember.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

cozmik

QuoteThe only SLR I've seen in person was at the Technik Museum in... crap. I can't remember, I'll have to consult my photo album. Anyway, it's an impressive machine, but not all that beautiful, I think. I believe there was one at the MB museum too, but I can't remember.
There is an SLR at MB of West Chester (unsold if anyone is looking for one). It's freakishly wide. The car as a whole it just very big, much bigger than I was expecting. Still a cool looking car though. And the paint used is awesome.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

CaseyNPham

How do those door "handles" work?
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raghavan

QuoteHow do those door "handles" work?
Magic. ;)  :lol:  

Raza

QuoteThe only SLR I've seen in person was at the Technik Museum in... crap. I can't remember, I'll have to consult my photo album. Anyway, it's an impressive machine, but not all that beautiful, I think. I believe there was one at the MB museum too, but I can't remember.
There is an SLR at MB of West Chester (unsold if anyone is looking for one). It's freakishly wide. The car as a whole it just very big, much bigger than I was expecting. Still a cool looking car though. And the paint used is awesome.
MB of Princeton had one, sold to some foreign prince, however.  It is a large car, which is opposite the Enzo, which looks large in pictures but is rather small.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

giant_mtb

MB of Princeton had one, sold to some foreign prince, however.  It is a large car, which is opposite the Enzo, which looks large in pictures but is rather small.
The Enzo is quite long and wide, but it is very short.

giant_mtb

QuoteHow do those door "handles" work?
I think you push on that button and the door unlatches...but that's just a guess. ^_^

thewizard16

The Technik museum had them parked right next to each other. Interesting comparison. LONG and wide (SLR) to really short (height) not very long (length) but still really wide (Enzo). That's probably as close as I'll ever get to the drivers seat of either car, though.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

The Technik museum had them parked right next to each other. Interesting comparison. LONG and wide (SLR) to really short (height) not very long (length) but still really wide (Enzo). That's probably as close as I'll ever get to the drivers seat of either car, though.
I wish i could like the enzo, but it doesnt even have amanual. :(  

thewizard16

I don't think the owners care.  :D  
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

Especially if they are paunchy and are 50 years old. <_<  

thewizard16

Yeah. Personally, I think the Enzo is ugly. It's an impressive machine, but that's about it.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

JYODER240

Yeah. Personally, I think the Enzo is ugly. It's an impressive machine, but that's about it.
have you ever seen one in person, they look much better, but still not as good as a Carerra GT, or S7.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

thewizard16

have you ever seen one in person, they look much better, but still not as good as a Carerra GT, or S7.
I just said that I had, a couple posts up.

And of course, what kind of car nut would I be if I hadn't taken a picture?

Nice machine, but not very attractive.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

giant_mtb

I just about got an erection when I saw the Enzo in London...  :P  The car is stunning in person, and just the feeling of being around something that fast (one of the fastest cars IN THE WORLD!) just makes you drop dead.

Raghavan

QuoteI just about got an erection when I saw the Enzo in London...  :P  The car is stunning in person, and just the feeling of being around something that fast (one of the fastest cars IN THE WORLD!) just makes you drop dead.
That's just naasty. :blink:  :ph34r:  

BMWDave

QuoteI just about got an erection when I saw the Enzo in London...  :P  The car is stunning in person, and just the feeling of being around something that fast (one of the fastest cars IN THE WORLD!) just makes you drop dead.
That's just naasty. :blink:  :ph34r:
I get the same feeling, but I dont get an erection.  Its not like I want to have sex with the car :rolleyes:  :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...