2012 Honda CR-V Video

Started by Atomic, September 22, 2011, 05:40:47 PM

Atomic

i really like it! bold, expensive looking, expressive and a honda  :praise:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/09/2012-honda-cr-v-concept-fully-revealed.html

- the atomic family ;0)

CJ

Laconian

It *looks* a lot better than what it replaces. :P

Now, what be the specs?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

2o6

Quote from: Laconian on September 22, 2011, 05:45:39 PM
It *looks* a lot better than what it replaces. :P

Now, what be the specs?

This is Honda.

It's probably the same drivetrain as the old car.

Atomic

nearly everyone in my immediate and extended family drive acura's and honda's. i like the crosstour, but admit it is a passionate "love it" or "hate it" design. i would buy a loaded crosstour if $3,000-5,000 less expensive. the '12 honda CR-V EX-L with Navi will likely be fully equipped with the latest technology, while costing the same, slightly more or slightly less. hopefully, the production model will have wheels as hot as those on the concept. i hope there is a panorama roof, but the lack of one would not prevent me from buying one. the more muscular look should attract both men and women.

Catman

Atomic

i have put off getting a new car, currently eyeing:

the honda crosstour, audi a4, volvo s60, volvo xc60 and vw tiguan. quite a varied list, but after years of FWD drive maxima's and some horrible winters, AWD is a must.

the 2012 may be my solution to driving what i expect to be a very reliable vehicle at a far more affordable price thoses i am looking at now (nearly $40,000.00) for a loaded tiguan SEL w/ a few accessories. the volvo xc60 seems to be really decent and not too costly, one avoids a couple of costly packages. the audi A4 and volvo S60 will likely be the two AWD cars if i decide against one of the small to medium crossover/SUV-type models. aiming for a new car in the spring (2012). the 2006 accord EX that was my mother's car is perfect in the winter with snow tires. the maxima is much better with snows but it is still like driving on an ice skating rink. looking forward to checking out the new CR-V, but know that it will be very different than driving an audi or volvo. however, saving money and still haveing a sharp vehicle will be cool.