Alright, it's time

Started by Rupert, October 02, 2005, 04:02:37 PM

SaltyDog

QuoteWanna start a club?

"CarSPIN Trooper Club"
My bad, I missed this post.  Sure, I'll join.  Afterall, Troopers rule.  If you put something in your sig I'll follow, seeing that you actually own one :D
If Troopers rule, then do Rodeos count as well?  :lol:
:praise: Don't see why not.  The more Isuzus the better.  I'll let Psilos make the call though.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Rupert

QuoteWanna start a club?

"CarSPIN Trooper Club"
My bad, I missed this post.  Sure, I'll join.  Afterall, Troopers rule.  If you put something in your sig I'll follow, seeing that you actually own one :D
If Troopers rule, then do Rodeos count as well?  :lol:
:praise: Don't see why not.  The more Isuzus the better.  I'll let Psilos make the call though.
Well, I'd say that since I am the only owner of a Trooper on CarSPIN, it would be a small club. So Rodeos definitly count.

As of now, there is an official CarSPIN Isuzu SUV Club. All it takes to join is an interest/ownership of any Isuzu SUV.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

TBR

I want a 1999-2000 Rodeo LSE V6 4wd 5-spd, but apparantly such a thing exists only in the brochures... :(

ifcar

Or maybe their owners just don't want to give them up. :P

BMWDave

QuoteI want a 1999-2000 Rodeo LSE V6 4wd 5-spd, but apparantly such a thing exists only in the brochures... :(
Check the chat thread, I found you some deals :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

SaltyDog

QuoteI want a 1999-2000 Rodeo LSE V6 4wd 5-spd, but apparantly such a thing exists only in the brochures... :(
People in other countries use them all the time.  It's here in American that autos are so common.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

TBR

There are actually quite a few manuals, but not in LSE trim (that is the top of the line model). Technically a manual was available, but I have yet to find one on the used car market.