Hummer H2 and 700hp Kompressor Hummer

Started by CWW, October 04, 2005, 05:51:25 AM

CWW

Just spotted an Hummer H2 today, which is a really rare car here in Germany:

<< Hummer H2 >>

But you might me be more interested in that 700hp kompressor H2, build by Geigercars, Munich:

More pictures:

Geiger Hummer H2

Greetings
Andr

Secret Chimp

I am indeed interested in how positively ridiculous that thing looks. It's like the boner car of a 10 year old made life-size.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

thewizard16

I don't think I can fully explain how much I hate that.  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

giant_mtb

Ch ch ch check out 'dose phat rimz yo!

Secret Chimp

QuoteCh ch ch check out 'dose phat rimz yo!
No no no. Not Beastie Boys. Wrong reference. Bad... whatever your name is.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

JYODER240

when i first saw that it looked so ridiculous that i thought it was a toy. :o  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

thewizard16

99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

giant_mtb

QuoteCh ch ch check out 'dose phat rimz yo!
No no no. Not Beastie Boys. Wrong reference. Bad... whatever your name is.
... :blink:  <_< ...

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

giant_mtb

QuoteThink the wheels are big enuff?
Hellz no yo!  They need to be at least 34z to be too big!  :blink:  

Raghavan

thewizard16

The Mercedes/Cadillac (odd combination, I think) dealer is selling brand new Escalades, regular and EXT versions, with dealer-added 20inch rims. DUBs, I think they are. It's horrible.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

QuoteThe Mercedes/Cadillac (odd combination, I think) dealer is selling brand new Escalades, regular and EXT versions, with dealer-added 20inch rims. DUBs, I think they are. It's horrible.
eww...

thewizard16

QuoteThe Mercedes/Cadillac (odd combination, I think) dealer is selling brand new Escalades, regular and EXT versions, with dealer-added 20inch rims. DUBs, I think they are. It's horrible.
eww...
I'll take a picture next time I'm out by the mall.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

eww...
I don't see why anyone would want the DUBs though. Most people wouldn't want them in the first place, and the pimps would want something from the aftermarket.

thewizard16

eww...
I don't see why anyone would want the DUBs though. Most people wouldn't want them in the first place, and the pimps would want something from the aftermarket.
I can't even tell you what a DUB looks like. I did see a Yukon the other day with some horrible wheels that said "DUB" in black lettering on the edge of the rim. If all DUBS are the same, then what I saw at the dealership were not dubs. Not pretty, but not the same as what I saw on the Yukon.
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Raghavan

eww...
I can't even tell you what a DUB looks like. I did see a Yukon the other day with some horrible wheels that said "DUB" in black lettering on the edge of the rim. If all DUBS are the same, then what I saw at the dealership were not dubs. Not pretty, but not the same as what I saw on the Yukon.
DUBS are 20" rims...

giant_mtb

eww...
DUBS are 20" rims...
What are you talking about?  DUBs aren't just 20" rims...  <_<  

thewizard16

eww...
DUBS are 20" rims...
What are you talking about?  DUBs aren't just 20" rims...  <_<
I'm only getting more confused as I go.  :angry:  
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport