GTCC #782

Started by Rupert, November 17, 2011, 10:27:39 PM

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

93JC

Eye of the Tiger

That is a beautiful machine... maybe. What's under the hood?
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Colin

No, it's not an AC Greyhound........ rare slip up Mark!

It's either a Peerless or a Warwick GT (they changed the name but not much about the car)............ late 1950s or very early 1960s......... the Warwick then evolved some more to become the fabulous Gordon Keeble. A car whose badge has a tortoise on it, but was very far from slow.

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

93JC

I'm not going to lie, the Greyhound guess was a total shot in the dark. I knew the grille was wrong, but I thought maybe someone had replaced the original.

Now after having taken a look at a picture of a Greyhound I see the details are quite different, particularly the diminutive fins on the back, the signal lights and the location of the fuel filler door.

All in all I think the Greyhound was a surprisingly good guess though, they have a very similar shape. :lol:

Rupert

93JC

Do it up, only $16,000!

Rupert

Lemme just murder a pimp and steal his money...

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Rupert on December 19, 2011, 09:59:22 PM
Lemme just murder a pimp and steal his money...

Wanna go in halfsies?

Rupert

You murder, I'll steal?

Eye of the Tiger

Okay. I wouldn't feel nearly as bad about murdering as stealing, anyway.

Rupert

Alright. Drop me a line when you get him dead, and I'll come over and get the money. Make sure to stash the body somewhere so he doesn't get found. It'll take me a day or two to get out there.

Eye of the Tiger

I don't know any pimps. I need someone to collect intel.

Rupert

Eye of the Tiger

Wait. If you get the money, what do I get out of this?

Rupert

Um, jail time?

You can drive the Peerless when you get out.

Eye of the Tiger

Do we have to steal a pimp's money? I'd rather rob an ATM machine.

Rupert

Alright. You steal the ATM and I'll blow it open.

Eye of the Tiger

As it turns out, ATMs are heavy and/or fastened down somehow.

Rupert

Blast. Christmas money?

Eye of the Tiger

I did not recieve any money for Christmas or New Year's. I am now currently working on making money in a truck.

Rupert

Maybe we can just use the truck to steal the car.