GTPC 496

Started by Rupert, December 17, 2011, 12:59:32 PM

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

hotrodalex

Rupert

Yep. I guess that hint was too obvious.

hotrodalex

Nah, Iceland was on my list of possible guesses before the hint. My friend's dad is a geologist and went there a year or two ago, so I've seen tons of similar pictures.

Byteme

Quote from: hotrodalex on December 18, 2011, 02:43:23 PM
Nah, Iceland was on my list of possible guesses before the hint. My friend's dad is a geologist and went there a year or two ago, so I've seen tons of similar pictures.

I was going to say Iceland as I looked for James May in a Toyota truck in the picture.   :lol:

hotrodalex

cawimmer430

I was about to say it looks like Miami!
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Rupert

sparkplug

I got it, it's a volcano. At first I thought it was Monique's pants.
Getting stoned, one stone at a time.