Don't Hate Richard Losee

Started by Raza , October 07, 2005, 02:18:54 PM

Raza

I don't know if any of you have heard this, but he has modified his Enzo.  The same red Enzo that has made its rounds to pretty much all the magazines (as you can imagine, Ferrari didn't exactly have any extra laying about to give to journalists, especially me, even though I asked very nicely and said I'd settle for a 360 Modena) has now become a one of a kind Enzo convertible.  By replacing the doors (which can be reinstalled easily), the generous Mr. Losee has given his Enzo a personal touch.  At least it's not a large plastic spoiler and neon lights.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

So...he changed his doors?  

Raza

I can't quite seem to find a picture online of it.  Give me a moment.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

The other day, a friend of my was telling about the fact that one of "his friends has a Porsche". (I can't be sure if that's even true as he probably can't tell a Ford Taurus from a BMW 5-series.) And explaining how this kid, in his infinite wisdom, lowered it, put "rims" on it, and installed aftermarket stereo equipment. Totally ignoring the "don't shoot the messenger" philosophy, I nearly killed him with my bare hands.  :D
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer