GTCC #9

Started by mazda6er, May 14, 2005, 07:40:03 PM

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

280Z Turbo

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

GMPenguin

mazda6er

--Mark

GMPenguin

mazda6er

Aye, that would be the one. Not many cars come in yellow. (sigh)

Good Job Kevin!
--Mark

mazda6er

darn double posts!  :angry:  
--Mark

GMPenguin

Quotedarn double posts!  :angry:
Hey you get a higher post count. :lol:

Kewl, locked.