GTCC #10

Started by GMPenguin, May 14, 2005, 08:26:36 PM

GMPenguin

It's a little off cause I'm not that good, but hopefully someone can get it.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Run Away

That or an Eclipse.

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

giant_mtb

Ford Taurus?  :praise:  

93JC

Dodge Stealth or Mitsubishi 3000GT

BMWDave

where is GMPenguin???

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Quotewhere is GMPenguin???
I dunno... :(   I think from now on if you're somewhat sure you're not going to be here for a couple days and it's your turn to do a GTCC you should appoint someone else to do it...^_^

Speed_Racer

QuoteDodge Stealth or Mitsubishi 3000GT
I was thinking along the lines of a Dodge Stealth.

It doesn't help that GMPenguin says: "It's a little off cause I'm not that good, but hopefully someone can get it."

Just how off is "a little off?"

Fire It Up

QuoteDodge Stealth or Mitsubishi 3000GT
I was thinking along the lines of a Dodge Stealth.

It doesn't help that GMPenguin says: "It's a little off cause I'm not that good, but hopefully someone can get it."

Just how off is "a little off?"
I think he means the wheels...

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Laconian

The greenhouse is too bubbly for a 3000GT/Stealth.

I'm thinking a Chrysler LH-body car.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

giant_mtb

I dunno...but its been TWO days now!  :angry:  

BMWDave

QuoteI dunno...but its been TWO days now!  :angry:
I think iffy should start a new thread until he comes back.  

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteI dunno...but its been TWO days now!  :angry:
Great idea...

ifcar

QuoteI dunno...but its been TWO days now!  :angry:
Great idea...
Sounds like a plan.  :)  

GMPenguin

Mazda6er got it with Dodge Stratus.  Sorry I wasn't on, I had to roof my house this weekend I didn't think it would take up nearly as much time.  My deepest apologies.

mazda6er

QuoteMazda6er got it with Dodge Stratus.  Sorry I wasn't on, I had to roof my house this weekend I didn't think it would take up nearly as much time.  My deepest apologies.
I thought I had it. I'll hold off on posting a new one until tommorrow afternoon, we've already got too many active right now. Just nobody take my turn!  ;)    
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer