ItalDesign plans one-off Ferrari

Started by autom?vel, October 10, 2005, 02:11:40 PM

autom?vel

This isn't much, but I'm excited to see it.   :o
-------------------------------------------------------
On October 22, 2005 at the Tokyo Motorshow, Italdesign will show the Ferrari GG50. It will not appear at the Ferrari stand, but on its tyre supplier's stand, Bridgestone.

Goirgetto Guigiaro's Italdesign has made a concept on the base of the 612 Scaglietti. Guigiaro designed just to celebrate his 50th year as industrial designer. And Italdesign also assures that the GG50 will never make it to production.

As said, the car appears at the Bridgestone stand and it will "wear" Bridgestone's topmodel: the Potenza RE050 RFT. The front tyre size is 245/35R20 and the rear is 305/35R20.
?Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.?
          -  Teddy Roosevelt

CaseyNPham

Darn. No pictures. But then again, Guigiaro's Maseratis looked VERY nice so I'm hoping this will follow that "trend" (for lack of a better word)
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

autom?vel

When October 22 rolls around, you know I'll be posting pics just for you Casey.  Italian car nuts gotta represent on the SPIN forum.   :P
?Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.?
          -  Teddy Roosevelt

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.