Your favorite sedan?

Started by BENZ BOY15, February 23, 2012, 10:55:48 PM

BENZ BOY15

Quote from: hotrodalex on March 03, 2012, 05:05:10 PM
First car I ever drove was a BMW. :lol:

Luck POS.

;)

First car I ever drove was my dad's 2001 Civic LX.

CALL_911

Quote from: hotrodalex on March 03, 2012, 05:05:10 PM
First car I ever drove was a BMW. :lol:

First car I ever drove on a freeway (a service road, fine) was a BMW. I love them.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

2o6

The first car I drove on the freeway was an old Galant.

SVT666

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on March 04, 2012, 11:29:41 AM
Luck POS.

;)

First car I ever drove was my dad's 2001 Civic LX.
I don't know if I would call him lucky or not.  How do you drive anything else after that and enjoy it?

cawimmer430

First car I ever drove was a 1979 Mitsubishi Galant-Sigma - in my moms belly when she drove herself to the hospital to have me.

First car I ever drove when I was 15 years old and practicing for my license was a 1989 Mitsubishi Galant 1600 Super Saloon (79-hp baby!).

MITSUBISHI 4 LIFE!!!  :rockon:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on March 02, 2012, 07:24:04 AM
Everything about the new Lincolns makes me want to hit them with a Louisville slugger.

Quote from: FoMoJo on March 02, 2012, 10:35:39 AM
I was of the same view until I saw their display down at the local auto show.  The MKS is a far more impressive car when viewed in person.  Also, the MKT Town Car, for those wanting a luxury CUV, is quite imposing.  The only oddball, in the lineup, is the Navigator.

I've only seen them in person- hadn't seen any ads or pictures until we were out driving and i said, quote, "GAH!  What is that hideous wheeled "thing"?!?!?!?!?!!!!!  "
Will

ChrisV

Quote from: SVT666 on March 03, 2012, 05:09:47 PM
Bimmer.  Before I had driven one, I would have easily said the G8 GT, but now, I can't honestly say that.

I mean, my SVT Focus is one of the best handling affordable cars built in the last 10 years, and my car still feels like it just came off the lot.  No rattles, no squeaks, no noise, and the shifter, clutch, steering, seats, doors, etc. all feel brand new still.  But when I got out of the Bimmer and got back into my car, I almost started to cry.  My car felt like a bucket of bolts afterwards.  I told my wife that I could easily see us with more than 1 BMW in the garage in a couple years.

Hahaha! That's how my wife felt after driving my 7 sereis for the first time. She hated BMWs for the yuppie image, but now knows why they are so revered by enthusiasts. Then she drove our son's E46 325i Sport. Loved it and wanted to buy it from him, even with 250k miles on it.

They may have weird electrical issues, and take a bit of extra maintenance over an appliance car, but they will reward the owner with a driving experience that is very nearly unequalled.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

LonghornTX

Quote from: Rupert on February 27, 2012, 08:59:35 PM
Shit, I forgot about the Citroen SM. Yeah, that's number one.
Those are pretty cool. There is a pretty turquoise one that Jason drives at the end of Killer Elite. I love how that dude is such a car nut
Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

sparkplug

I liked the look of the Lincoln LS. With a V6. It just handled better.
Getting stoned, one stone at a time.

Lebowski

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

850CSi

Quote from: SVT666 on March 02, 2012, 03:45:35 PM
After seeing it in person, I like it a lot better than I did in pictures.  I drove a 2008 323i today and now I get the love for BMW.  I completely and totally get it now.

:praise: