Honda Ridgeline

Started by CWW, October 14, 2005, 06:52:18 PM

CWW

Someone asked me to do a "real" truck out of the Ridgeline. Well, here it is:

>> Honda Ridgeline >>

Catman

The bedsides look much better flat.

SaltyDog

QuoteSomeone asked me to do a "real" truck out of the Ridgeline. Well, here it is:

>> Honda Ridgeline >>
I think that was me...very nice chop, as always, but I don't think I'll ever like the looks of the Ridge unless Honda starts from scratch.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Raza

I don't like it.  But then again, it's very, very rare for me to like anything pickup truck.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

The bed looks better horizontal, but I still feel it's too high. A clear improvement though.

What was the doner vehicle for the rear windows, or did you create them entirely?

Raghavan

giant_mtb

Damn, you're good!  :o  :rockon:  

Raghavan

QuoteDamn, you're good!  :o  :rockon:
Yes, that was said a long time ago. ;)  

giant_mtb

QuoteDamn, you're good!  :o  :rockon:
<_<  

Raghavan

QuoteDamn, you're good!? :o? :rockon:
<_<
:lol:  

JYODER240

Hey CWW, if you get the chance could you do a 2-door CTS? I've always been curious what one might look like.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Secret Chimp

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

SaltyDog

Now that I look at it again, I think it looks pretty damn good except for the rear cab side window.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

ifcar

I just figured out the other thing that's bothering me here, the wheelbase seems too long for an extended-cab vehicle.

CWW

QuoteI just figured out the other thing that's bothering me here, the wheelbase seems too long for an extended-cab vehicle.
Well, I haven't changed the whellbase.

Catman

ifcar

QuoteI just figured out the other thing that's bothering me here, the wheelbase seems too long for an extended-cab vehicle.
Well, I haven't changed the whellbase.
I know, it should really be shorter. Shorter bed sides and a shorter wheelbase could really turn the Ridgeline chop from less-unattractive to pretty nice.  

so cal cookie

Wow.  That improves the look of the "truck" a lot.

The bed still seems a little high, but that's greatly improved over Honda's designers.

BTW: I looked through the other photos on your site, and that Passat coupe is REALLY nice looking. That doesn't look like a chop at all. :)  

JYODER240

QuoteWow.  That improves the look of the "truck" a lot.

The bed still seems a little high, but that's greatly improved over Honda's designers.

BTW: I looked through the other photos on your site, and that Passat coupe is REALLY nice looking. That doesn't look like a chop at all. :)
that is one of my favorites too. :)  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*