Hyundai Santa Fe....

Started by 2o6, April 04, 2012, 12:38:46 PM

2o6

I don't like this at all.

The seven passenger version looks a lot better, but what is the purpose of the five seater with the Tuscon existing?

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/04/2013-hyundai-santa-fe-2012-new-york/

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

68_427

It would make sense for the 5 passenger version to replace the ugly as shit Tuscon.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

2o6

Quote from: 68_427 on April 04, 2012, 12:41:28 PM
It would make sense for the 5 passenger version to replace the ugly as shit Tuscon.

I like the Tuscon.....

TurboDan

I like the design. The grille looks a little too much like the Rav4 though, which is not a good thing.

But overall I'd say it looks pretty good. Rear definitely is well-designed and fits the overall style. Sleek headlights and brakelights look nice, too. Interior looks alright from the limited amount we can see, but the gear shifter area looks a little on the cheap side.

CJ

Definitely dig it.  Hyundai's pumping some style into the segment.  Whether you like the style or not, this definitely has style.

Xer0

Catman

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TurboDan

Quote from: cawimmer430 on April 05, 2012, 05:10:20 AM
The color is cool.

They made a lot of LR2s/Freelander2s in this color, but honestly couldn't find many in the US market.

Galaxy

I don't like how the beltline goes up.

Catman