***2012 Dodge Charger SRT-8 & 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Photos***

Started by cawimmer430, April 17, 2012, 04:06:12 PM

cawimmer430

Finalized images. Worked a week + today on them virtually non-stop. Most of my time was taken up by cleaning both cars, removing spots, light spots and also cleaning up the location (especially the tarmac) a bit. I'm a perfectionist in that sense. I removed cracks in the road in photos where I felt that they would distract from the motives.

It's a hard job but somebody has got to do it and the pay is good if you have the right clients! Plus, I get to drive these babies!!!  ;)

Enjoy!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

TurboDan

cawimmer430

Quote from: TurboDan on April 22, 2012, 05:06:20 PM
Wow, those are awesome! You did a hell of a job.

Thanks! It was a ton of work. These clients understand how much effort and time goes into these pictures.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Stark

Great pics, good job. :clap:

Really like the first and second ones in particular
DON'T PANIC

cawimmer430

Quote from: Stark on April 23, 2012, 11:44:26 AM
Great pics, good job. :clap:

Really like the first and second ones in particular

Thanks. I'm glad you like them.  :cheers:

I'm working on a photo language for this client and this will be it. We've also decided to shoot all their products at this same location, to give all their future photos a similar look.

www.wimmerfotografie.de