Report from the 2012 Bristol Classic Car Show now available

Started by Colin, April 25, 2012, 01:24:51 AM

Colin

My "local" show took place last weekend.... the weather was foul (as it has been every day since an official drought was declared!), but there was plenty of interest. I took 397 photos!

You can find there report here.

cawimmer430

I saw an Alfa Romeo 75 to a few days ago - same color. Gorgeous car. I'll always remember it as the last RWD Alfa and therefore a car worthy of giving a car enthusiast a penile erection!  :ohyeah:

Gorgeous.  :wub:

They're quite "common" in Munich. I see a handful of Citroen BXs every week.  :mask:

Legendary. The Gangster Car of Europe. Truly a superb machine. Citroen Traction Avant - for those of you who don't speak French that literally translates into:

Citroen = PURE AWESOMENESS

Traction Avant = Front-Wheel-Drive

These were also "sold" in Germany as Datsun Laurels. But like its Japanese rival the Toyota Crown, sales of these in Germany could be counted on the fingers of one hand...

Renault 16.  :wub:

Another legendary Renault - the R4. Ugly as they may be, a very unique car that was so innovative and advanced in its day in regards to interior space utilization. And the BMW fans will be delighted to know that the engine is placed behind the front axle resulting in superb weight distribution. But alas the penile erection killer is the fact that it is FWD!  :devil:

Great photos!  :cheers:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie