Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival

Started by Colin, April 30, 2012, 04:06:05 AM

Colin

Britain is experiencing the wettest drought known at present....... luckily, the worst of the rain held off on Saturday for the Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival. It was bitterly cold (more like January than late April) and a bit drizzly, which put some entrants off, but there was plenty to see that was bellissima!

Go and look here to see what braved the weather.

Sadly, the rain did get the better of me on Sunday, and I stayed curled up indoors rather than heading to the Spring Alfa Owners Event. With gale force winds and over 1.5" of rain during the day, I suspect most Alfa did the same. Such a shame, though!

cawimmer430

Nice pictures!  :mrcool:

One of the most beautiful Ferraris ever.  :wub:

My dad had a Fiat Topolino 500C (built by NSU in Germany under license). Same color and rims as this one! In fact it is still around and I regularly see it at classic car events driven by the son of the man my father sold it to back in the '60s!

One of these racked up over 1 million km in Europe by a French owner. First breakdown at 870,000 km+!

I always liked the styling of the Fiat Ritmo back in the day. Now I can't even look at them. Suffice to say when I was growing up these were quite "common" in Europe. But now? You don't see any of them anymore. I saw a rare convertible Ritmo in Munich a few years ago. Rust free!

OH GOD, OH GOD!!! Lancia Beta HPE!!!! One of my top five dream cars!!! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!!! :wub:

I love the Maserati Biturbo and all its variants. It's so handsome and elegant. If I had one I'd just display it in the living room of my mansion - in my dream world. What a sexy car. The sedans are handsome but I prefer the coupe. The Biturbo is my favorite Maserati.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie