GTCC #803

Started by FoMoJo, May 09, 2012, 12:31:21 PM

FoMoJo

Here we go.  It may be a snap for Colin.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

2o6

FoMoJo

No.  No clues yet.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

Colin

I do know exactly what it is, but in the interests of not spoiling the fun, I'll let others have a go first...... if it dries up, I will enlighten!

FoMoJo

Quote from: Colin on May 09, 2012, 04:03:37 PM
I do know exactly what it is, but in the interests of not spoiling the fun, I'll let others have a go first...... if it dries up, I will enlighten!
I thought you might.  No doubt there are some that turn up at all the events you attend.

Colin

It's quite rare, but I have seen the odd one.

It's probably not giving much away in saying that it was not a big seller when it was new?

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

cawimmer430

Land Rover Series I?
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Payman

Austin Gipsey. My uncle had one in his barn back in the 80's. I wonder if he still has it.

FoMoJo

Quote from: Rockraven on May 10, 2012, 10:30:08 AM
Austin Gipsey. My uncle had one in his barn back in the 80's. I wonder if he still has it.
Correct :ohyeah:.  You better check with your uncle.  Seems like there aren't many of them around anymore.

It's your turn to post a new challenge now.

Payman

Quote from: FoMoJo on May 10, 2012, 10:33:10 AM
Correct :ohyeah:.  You better check with your uncle.  Seems like there aren't many of them around anymore.

It's your turn to post a new challenge now.

It was in bad shape 30 years ago. Can't imagine it improved.  :lol:

Haven't done one of these in a long time. I'm looking for something now.