TKX Performance Pictures

Started by BMWDave, October 20, 2005, 04:35:42 PM

BMWDave

When I was at the shop for the 968, I couldnt resist taking a few pictures :lol:

You can click on the thumbnails :)

Hope you enjoy them :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

heres a video of a older 911 being run, after having some engine work done to it.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=cNVpQhM2NZ8

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteWhen I was at the shop for the 968, I couldnt resist taking a few pictures :lol:

That is a great angle, I might use that picture for my next sig.

giant_mtb

QuoteWhen I was at the shop for the 968, I couldnt resist taking a few pictures :lol:

It's a bit blurry, but I actually think it looks better that way.  You can still make out the lettering on the car and it's obvious what kind of car it is...it almost makes it look Godly, if you will.  :o  :ph34r:  :rockon:  

TBR

I didn't click on the thumbnail so I didn't realize how blurry it is.

Catman

It's a bit blurry, but I actually think it looks better that way.  You can still make out the lettering on the car and it's obvious what kind of car it is...it almost makes it look Godly, if you will.  :o  :ph34r:  :rockon:
A bit? :o  :D  

BMWDave

I'm sorry :mellow: :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

I'm sorry :mellow: :lol:
Well, at least we can see that Dave is no Wimmer at photography. :lol: