Opel Adam....

Started by 2o6, July 10, 2012, 04:19:33 PM

Xer0

Quote from: AltinD on July 16, 2012, 09:54:15 AM
Are you saying some plastic rattles in a Mercedes S-class would trouble the owner less then the same thing in a (let say) Camry? Pleeeeeeeaaaaase..........

If one is picky, attentive to details and a good observer by nature, he/she certainly ain't gone drive a vanilla car .... for example my car cuts off the A/C compressor on full acceleration, cause it percives it to be an emergency situation, therefore delivering the most of the engine power to the wheels, takes precedence over anything else. Have i considered that as a problem and reported, although a factory design? Yes. Have the Camry something like that? I pretty much doubt so.

What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway Wimmer, I don't know why you want that C5.  You already posted your perfect already, that 630hp C-class wagon  :wub: :praise:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Xer0 on July 17, 2012, 10:14:55 PM
Anyway Wimmer, I don't know why you want that C5.  You already posted your perfect already, that 630hp C-class wagon  :wub: :praise:

:lol:

To thirsty for my needs. I wouldn't mind a C-Class Wagon but it would have to be something realistic that provides good performance and fuel economy like a C220 CDI.  :ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

68_427

Would be my mom's next car if it was here.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no