New model Mazda 6

Started by nickdrinkwater, July 26, 2012, 05:31:02 AM

Atomic

Quote from: sportyaccordy on August 31, 2012, 02:36:35 PM
Ooo I forgot about the Accord wagon. Def gonna put that on the list. Gorgeous car.

Lol, man! It's part of your namesake. I know you are probably joking about the "gorge" Accord wagon, but not until recently were wagons all that hot looking... and even today. Unless, Wimmer thinking back to the era of the large all American Dodge St. Regis, Royal Monaco, Buick Estate Limited or Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser... to name just a few  :lol:

Laconian

The Accord wagon is gorgeous, a fair sight better than the Euro Accord/TSX sedan.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

America gets the Honda Accord wagon now?  :confused:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

CJ

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

Quote from: CJ on August 31, 2012, 05:12:07 PM

I'm trying to get my friend to buy one.  I think it'll suit him well.  Either that or a GTI.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

2o6

I still find both that and the sedan variant to be hideous.

sportyaccordy

I was talking about the classic

2o6

Onslaught

I never saw a point. I messed around with a few Mazda6 wagons and didn't think it held all that much more then a normal 6. Just buy a damn van.

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

nickdrinkwater

Fraid that Mazda is in trouble and probably has a lot riding on this car.  First impressions are not great, it looks nice enough but is it going to be great in any one area or just decent all round?  Cannot see why this would win any customer over from the new Mondeo/Fusion.

Vinsanity

Doesn't help if they're not going to have a V6 or turbo available...