Ferrari strong arm?

Started by SVT666, September 11, 2012, 12:12:49 PM

2o6

thirteen just pmed me, trep hacked his account

SVT666

dazzleman

Guys, don't you think it's time to drop this Trep-bashing?

He's hardly the only person to lie on this site.  Others have lied about their whole identity.

I don't see why people here are still going after him.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

eThirteen

Quote from: 2o6 on September 22, 2012, 10:06:31 AM
thirteen just pmed me, trep hacked his account

No he didn't, check your PM

eThirteen

Quote from: dazzleman on September 22, 2012, 10:29:27 AM

He's hardly the only person to lie on this site.  Others have lied about their whole identity.

+1
It's no longer just making him look bad, it's making everyone look bad.

2o6

Quote from: dazzlem

an link=topic=28080.msg1782700#msg1782700 date=1348331367

Because he's still lying.....and not only to us. Baseless bashing of a Ferrari dealer like that is libel

MX793

Yeah, the way some of you still cling to such a minor transgression as lying on an internet forum is like middle-school melodrama.  Not saying he doesn't deserve to have his chops busted on for getting caught in a lie, but some of you act like he con'ed you out of your life's savings or something.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Rupert

Hahahaha! Nice try, Trep.

The chances of anyone here ever believing a thing you say without really really solid verifiable proof are about the same as the great Northwest earthquake: about once in every 500 years.

It's just too bad I have to leave and miss all this hilarity.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

2o6

Quote from: MX793 on September 22, 2012, 10:38:40 AM
Yeah, the way some of you still cling to such a minor transgression as lying on an internet forum is like middle-school melodrama.  Not saying he doesn't deserve to have his chops busted on for getting caught in a lie, but some of you act like he con'ed you out of your life's savings or something.

Read the PC's I'm getting from trep, eThirteen whoever he is.

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

eThirteen

The Ferrari story wasn't even written by Adi, it was written by Bob.
Everything posted earlier was the truth, this is actually a legit operation. I don't want to be on here defending our website if I don't have to, its a waste of time. Let's just move on from the bashing, it's not even funny anymore lol.

Rupert

You can leave whenever you want, Trep.

2o6

This is pathetic and we shouldn't waste any energy on it

dazzleman

Quote from: MX793 on September 22, 2012, 10:38:40 AM

Middle school melodrama describes it perfectly.  He's done no harm to any of us.  It's really bitchy to attack people whose ability to defend themselves has been silenced.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

2o6

It hasn't been silenced....and the whole website is pretty much fake. He's conning other blogs and feeding them fake stories.

Cookie Monster

Wow, 2o6, why are you bringing your high school drama bullshit into this thread? It's like the guy killed your whole family or something.

The only thing I had a problem with was when I met him, he said that he started doubleclutch.ca, but in the 'About Us' page, it says "Adi has been with us since late 2010 and is currently our Chief Journalist." It makes it sound like he joined later and didn't start it, but whatever, that's a small detail.

If you're friends with him on FB you'd see he at least takes tons of pics of the cars, and there are tons of pics of interiors of cars, keys, etc. He's been tagged in pics with some high-end cars as well, so it's not like he's just finding a random car on the street and taking pics of it. And for you to think he just walked up to take a pic of a lowly Fiesta at a gas station is pretty ridiculous.

Yes, I'm aware he's not well-liked here but as others have said, he's not the only member to have lied on this board. Having such a vengeance against him 4 years after he's been banned is pretty ridiculous. If you think his website is fake or that he hacked eThirteen's account, post up proof. Right now you're just spewing shit out of your ass, too.

And no, Trep didn't "hack" my account either. :facepalm:
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

dazzleman

Quote from: thecarnut on September 22, 2012, 11:46:05 AM
Wow, 2o6, why are you bringing your high school drama bullshit into this thread? It's like the guy killed your whole family or something.

The only thing I had a problem with was when I met him, he said that he started doubleclutch.ca, but in the 'About Us' page, it says "Adi has been with us since late 2010 and is currently our Chief Journalist." It makes it sound like he joined later and didn't start it, but whatever, that's a small detail.

If you're friends with him on FB you'd see he at least takes tons of pics of the cars, and there are tons of pics of interiors of cars, keys, etc. He's been tagged in pics with some high-end cars as well, so it's not like he's just finding a random car on the street and taking pics of it. And for you to think he just walked up to take a pic of a lowly Fiesta at a gas station is pretty ridiculous.

Yes, I'm aware he's not well-liked here but as others have said, he's not the only member to have lied on this board. Having such a vengeance against him 4 years after he's been banned is pretty ridiculous. If you think his website is fake or that he hacked eThirteen's account, post up proof. Right now you're just spewing shit out of your ass, too.

+1

I'm friends with Trep on Facebook.  I like him.  And he has pictures of himself with various cars all the time.  This whole thing is pure stupidity.  I don't even know what he's supposedly done, and don't care.  He's always been nice to me.

2o6

Dude I don't care either. But he jewels pming me with this bull playing both sides against the middle.

Leave me alone.....

giant_mtb

Quote from: thecarnut on September 22, 2012, 11:46:05 AM

That.

280Z Turbo

I wouldn't put anything past Trep. He's a pathological liar. He's probably got a whole host of alter egos, including this Maduri guy.

Lebowski

Who else has lied here, other than iffy?

Eye of the Tiger

well, this thread has gone to shit
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

giant_mtb

Quote from: Lebowski on September 22, 2012, 12:08:08 PM

Didn't 2o6 lie about something?  Or something?  Or am I crazy.

2o6

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Lebowski on September 22, 2012, 12:08:08 PM

hr alex, dr 911, raza, thatsharkguy...

2o6

I got a PM from thirteen saying everything in thirteen post is wrong, then I got another saying that late right.

This is why Trep got banned.

Lebowski

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on September 22, 2012, 12:14:20 PM

hr alex, dr 911, raza, thatsharkguy...

Lol what did Raza lie about?

I don't remember any of these incident.  Man I'm in the dark.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Lebowski on September 22, 2012, 12:19:23 PM

You could be raza for all I know. Apparently, the moderators let him maintain an alter ego.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: 2o6 on September 22, 2012, 11:59:43 AM
Dude I don't care either. But he jewels pming me with this bull playing both sides against the middle.

Leave me alone.....

Leave you alone? You're the one who's constantly stirring this shit up. Let it die.

Quote from: 2o6 on September 22, 2012, 12:16:11 PM
I got a PM from thirteen saying everything in thirteen post is wrong, then I got another saying that late right.

This is why Trep got banned.

What? This doesn't even make sense. The guy's been banned for 4 years and is not like he's been trying to come back, either. Legit or not, whatever he does doesn't affect us here at the SPIN. This thread wasn't started by him and the fact that he's related to Maduri at all is just coincidence. Plus, even if he is using eThirteen's account, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to set things right after all the shit that's been said about him in this thread alone. He's banned and can't even defend himself, yet you insist on still saying shit about him.

Just drop it. It's old news, and I don't think anyone else wants this drama on the SPIN.
RWD > FWD
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Lebowski on September 22, 2012, 12:19:23 PM

I don't think Raza lied about anything. He's just always been very protective of his identity. I know hotrodalex, CALL_911 and I did lie (I lied about being 2 years older than I was; nothing else) and sandertheshark I was always apprehensive about but I don't know if he outright lied about anything.
RWD > FWD
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R