***2012 Peugeot RCZ THP200 Finalized Images***

Started by cawimmer430, October 09, 2012, 10:14:26 AM

cawimmer430

Here are the final images of the Peugeot RCZ THP200. The owner is very happy with the results. My favorite shots are the ones taken in the late afternoon - I love dramatic weather like this.

Oh yeah, I am posting this here because this car has 200-horsepower. I know, I know, a base Corolla has more horsepower and we put that in the Mainstream Thread...  :devil:

Don't forget to join my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

My website: www.wimmerfotografie.de <--- Might create an English version soon for potential international clients but all you need to click on is "Portfolio". The editorial section is still under construction.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

Very creative.

I like the third one down the best.

Pommes-T

Great photos, Wimmer! I just don't like the RCZ...  :huh:
'00 BMW 523i

MrH

2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on October 09, 2012, 10:39:26 AM
Very creative.

I like the third one down the best.

Thanks. :cheers:

The shots near the lake took forever since all these annoying people passed through my photo - bastards. Also, the cops came by but thankfully they didn't do anything (they're not like Munich cops who take their job way to seriously...).

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de