New Silverado Commercial?

Started by IrishGuy, November 01, 2005, 03:13:35 PM

IrishGuy

Has anyone else seen the new Silverado commercial? It shows a guy sitting in traffic in a rural setting. Then a guy jumps in and goes "what are you doing?" Next thing he does is tell him to go onto the trail and go around it. Its funny because he starts asking "do you know what a skid plate is for, ____ stabilzer bar, rear locking differential...."

I found it hilarious because sone people don't use their truck for much more than looks and its as if this commercial is poking fun at them.

Please tell me someone has seen it...
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Catman

I saw it.  My Maxima could go down that road.  Even a Ridgeline could (though the shocks would blow). :D  

ifcar

Not talking about you personally, but it seems that most of the people who talk about Edmunds' experience with their Ridgeline shocks also seem to be the ones who always point out that the problems they found with their HHR's braking was an isolated incident that no other mag replicated. Just food for thought.  

Catman

QuoteNot talking about you personally, but it seems that most of the people who talk about Edmunds' experience with their Ridgeline shocks also seem to be the ones who always point out that the problems they found with their HHR's braking was an isolated incident that no other mag replicated. Just food for thought.
It was just an excuse to rip the vehicle apart by those people.  As if to say all other vehicles are problem free. :rolleyes: My comment was pure jest.

IrishGuy

QuoteI saw it.  My Maxima could go down that road.  Even a Ridgeline could (though the shocks would blow). :D
Well I understand that - I just found it funny how a company would poke fun at those who don't know what a truck is meant for.
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited

SJ_GTI

I saw this commercial over the weekend. It was kind of funny.

giant_mtb

Can anyone get me a link to it or something?  I haven't seen it...