When a man loves a woman...

Started by SaltyDog, November 09, 2005, 06:41:43 PM

SaltyDog

This is what it is:

3.0L Turbodiesel pumping out 430 lb/ft torque.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=107911#2

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Raghavan

Oh baby! :drools: I want that!!!

ifcar

What are you forgetting about the 300C and its transmission options? ;)

Raghavan

QuoteWhat are you forgetting about the 300C and its transmission options? ;)
Eh, who cares? Even my parents could drive it! I should ask my dad to get a 300C so at least my mom can drive it. <_<  

SaltyDog

Not being manual you mean?  Eh, that can be fixed.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

Raghavan

Not being manual you mean?  Eh, that can be fixed.
:lol:  :praise:  

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

so cal cookie

:Drool: B)  

I've always though my Dad would look good in a 300C.  But he's "not a Chrysler guy" :rolleyes:  

Raza

It's a Magnum with a 300C grille?  Why not just keep the Magnum grille?  The worst part of the 300C is the grille.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

thewizard16

92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

QuoteIt's a Magnum with a 300C grille?  Why not just keep the Magnum grille?  The worst part of the 300C is the grille.
Hmm... I thought the worst part of the Magnum was it's grille. :lol:  

autom?vel

[singing voice]When a man loves a woman....[/singing voice]

He buys her a Chevy Lumina with a race bred 3.1 liter engine matched with a zoom-zoom 4 speed automatic all with the power of ABS--standard.  Just call it Corvette meets Chevy Celebrity to birth the ultimate suburban sports sedan you've always wanted.  

Chevy Lumina....  It's like a ROCK!

I'm starting to think I should go into advertising.  What do you think?   ;)
?Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.?
          -  Teddy Roosevelt

TBR

so cal cookie

Quote[singing voice]When a man loves a woman....[/singing voice]

He buys her a Chevy Lumina with a race bred 3.1 liter engine matched with a zoom-zoom 4 speed automatic all with the power of ABS--standard.  Just call it Corvette meets Chevy Celebrity to birth the ultimate suburban sports sedan you've always wanted. 

Chevy Lumina....  It's like a ROCK!

I'm starting to think I should go into advertising.  What do you think?   ;)
:lol:

Sounds good to me.

SaltyDog

Quote[singing voice]When a man loves a woman....[/singing voice]

He buys her a Chevy Lumina with a race bred 3.1 liter engine matched with a zoom-zoom 4 speed automatic all with the power of ABS--standard.  Just call it Corvette meets Chevy Celebrity to birth the ultimate suburban sports sedan you've always wanted.  

Chevy Lumina....  It's like a ROCK!

I'm starting to think I should go into advertising.  What do you think?   ;)
I see you recieved iLUMINAtion :rockon:   Tauruses had nothing on them btw :praise:  

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

giant_mtb

QuoteIt's a Magnum with a 300C grille?  Why not just keep the Magnum grille?  The worst part of the 300C is the grille.
I agree.

Autobahn

QuoteIt's a Magnum with a 300C grille?  Why not just keep the Magnum grille?  The worst part of the 300C is the grille.
I agree.
No,

it's because Startech is essentially Brabus which is a German company. So they took the Europe-spec 300 C Wagon which looks like guess what? Like a 300 C  :lol:

Anyway  :rockon:

Edit: Now I feel pretty stupid because I finally read the article and it startes precisely what I just posted  :rolleyes:  :praise:

I guess they have the 300c grille in Europe because we don't have Dodge over here. (The Viper just recently got renamed from Chrysler Viper to Dodge Viper)

I don't know what's wrong with American automakers in Germany. Chevrolets are only pos rebadged Daewoos and the Corvette is sold under the "Corvette" brand