VW R-GT's

Started by Raghavan, November 09, 2005, 11:22:32 PM

Raghavan

Clicky the linky
Didn't know where this goes, mods can move it wherever.
BTW, love the Jetta.

TBR

All three are very nice, but the Jetta in particular is AWESOME. Too bad it will likely cost over $80k :(

Raza

Wow, the Jetta looks alot better than the regular model and GLI!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Secret Chimp

That Jetta is dope as FUCK.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Submariner

I know I'll get flamed for this, but not much can be done to improve on the Jetta's boring looks.  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Raghavan

mazda6er

Man, those are modded in a very attractive, (dare I say tasteful?) way. VW should have a performance division a la Pontiac. Only it should actually offer performance-like cars, not a la Pontiac.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

I love the twin iPods and the twin PSPs. :praise:

Raza

Why is it an automatic?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

Raghavan

QuoteWhy is it an automatic?
no clue...

Raza

QuoteIts probably DSG.
Nope, that's a PRNDS +/- Audi/VW shifter, and there are no steering wheel shift paddles that I can see.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

MrH

The "more pictures" you posted are of a Passat, not a Jetta.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raghavan

QuoteThe "more pictures" you posted are of a Passat, not a Jetta.
You are a big idiot. :rolleyes:
If you actually clicked the link, you'd know that it's also about a Passat R-GT and a Toureg R-GT. The link is about 3 cars. I just posted more pics about another R-GT. This whole thread is about R-GT's, not JUST the Jetta R-GT. :rolleyes: