Today's shoot: Lotus Elise SC

Started by cawimmer430, July 15, 2013, 02:01:47 PM

cawimmer430

Just in case anyone cares. You know, it's RWD (YEAH!!!), has a Toyota engine (RELIABILITY, BITCH!!!!) and is a track car (OMG, ORGASM!!!)!  :winkguy:

Prior to the shoot - filling up the Elise...

Behind the scenes. Gorgeous light! It was 9 PM at this time.

Last snapshot before the shoot ended...

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

First finished photo!

And here's a random picture of a Subaru BRZ!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT666

NomisR

The Elise needs to be yellow with silver stripe.... :lol:

Raza

Love the Elise, though my heart lies with the naturally aspirated versions. Great cars, the epitome of what I really value in a car. Light, simple, and bathed in sensation, rather than sensationalism.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza  on July 16, 2013, 04:57:12 PM
Love the Elise, though my heart lies with the naturally aspirated versions. Great cars, the epitome of what I really value in a car. Light, simple, and bathed in sensation, rather than sensationalism.
I thought this was a car enthusiast forum, but I guess I was wrong.

NomisR

Quote from: Raza  on July 16, 2013, 04:57:12 PM

I have to say, I wish my car had more power sometimes.  Day to day driving, not enough at low revs off the time, and it get tiresome having to rev it up.  On the track, while able to pass fast cars on the corners is nice, it gets tiresome when you get passed in the straights even though you were carrying a lot more speed out of the corners.. and the fact that you're getting passed by a crappy driver in the 911 turbo...

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

hotrodalex

Quote from: NomisR on July 16, 2013, 05:59:33 PM
I have to say, I wish my car had more power sometimes.  Day to day driving, not enough at low revs off the time, and it get tiresome having to rev it up.  On the track, while able to pass fast cars on the corners is nice, it gets tiresome when you get passed in the straights even though you were carrying a lot more speed out of the corners.. and the fact that you're getting passed by a crappy driver in the 911 turbo...

Engine mod time!

Onslaught

Nice shots. And I love the car.

That shot of the BRZ looks really professional! Way better then most of yours.  :devil:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Onslaught on July 18, 2013, 05:02:44 PM
Nice shots. And I love the car.

That shot of the BRZ looks really professional! Way better then most of yours.  :devil:

:lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

DRAMA

ACTION

BREATHTAKING

BORING

www.wimmerfotografie.de