Not
Even
Going
To
TOUCH
This
One

:clap: :lol:

But seriously, Chris Harris is my automotive man crush.  Love the guy's reviews.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

2o6

I know who he is.

I enjoy watching his videos.

However, a lot of you mirror his sentiments nearly verbatim; when NONE OF US HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE VEHICLES

Just because he says so, doesn't mean I have to feel some type of way about a certain thing.

2o6

Gotta-Qik-C7

Dude you sound like you need a shot (or 2) of Wild Turkey.......
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

12,000 RPM

Quote from: 2o6 on September 04, 2013, 06:51:18 PM
I know who he is.

I enjoy watching his videos.

However, a lot of you mirror his sentiments nearly verbatim; when NONE OF US HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE VEHICLES

Just because he says so, doesn't mean I have to feel some type of way about a certain thing.
Give some examples.

Also, let the records show, the first post was just a link to a video- nothing was said about CH.

I like his videos, but its pretty clear who butters his bread. His Ferrari whistle blowing was cancelled out by other... *ahem*... "allegiances"

His automotive philosophies resonate with me but I def don't agree w/everything he says- but then if it's not about a car I've driven who am I to really question him in the first place?
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Laconian

That was a really fun video. I wish they could've mic'd the car better though, to get some more bass from the engine and exhaust so they wouldn't have to layer that stupid syrupy music on top. One of my big time pet peeve of car videos is that they always ruin the natural soundtrack with shitty music!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

12,000 RPM

W/engine vids you gotta get a quality mic, position it right and sync it up later. You are right, sound wise it could have been better....
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Secret Chimp

The editing on this is kind of annoying. Is it not possible to have a second cam in the rear window so we can actually see what he's doing? OHH! AAAUGH! YES! YES! (waggles wheel). He might as well be sitting still in the in-car shots.

The F50 sounds like fuckin OutRun embodied, though.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

GoCougs

Cool vid but he has this habit of liking the inferior car, polishing it off sounding kinda stupid trying to justify it.

S204STi

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on September 04, 2013, 06:45:26 PM
Not
Even
Going
To
TOUCH
This
One

:lol:

I dig Chris Harris' vids.  I may not be able to relate to everything he says, but he's worlds better than the majority of online video journos.

Onslaught

Always like a good F40 video. However after what this guy said about the MX-5 his opinion is irrelevant to me.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Onslaught on September 04, 2013, 09:57:21 PM
Always like a good F40 video. However after what this guy said about the MX-5 his opinion is irrelevant to me.

I really don't know what he was on about. Everything he listed off as an alternative is not even available on these shores.

MrH

Watched the video last night.  I actually didn't like this video much.  Too much yelling, not enough information.

I usually like his reviews so much because he does such a thorough review of what it's like to drive.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV