GTCC #12

Started by crv16, May 17, 2005, 07:05:51 AM

crv16

These are all recent model cars - guess make and model for each one!
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

FlatBlackCaddy

#4 Chrysler Crossfire?

Run Away

#1 is the Maurauder

crv16

Two correct answers so far, four to go....
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

FlatBlackCaddy

#2 Jaguar (either X or S type)?

FlatBlackCaddy

#6 Hyundai Tiberoun(sp)?

FlatBlackCaddy

#5, it has to be a GM vehicle, i know that much. No other company would take a nice rim like that and slap a lead rim weight on the outside of it.  

crv16

Quote#2 Jaguar (either X or S type)?
Nope
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

giant_mtb

I thought it was my turn...?

crv16

Quote#5, it has to be a GM vehicle, i know that much. No other company would take a nice rim like that and slap a lead rim weight on the outside of it.
Nope
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

mazda6er

QuoteI thought it was my turn...?
Me too.   <_<  Oh well.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

missed my #6 guess.

giant_mtb

QuoteI thought it was my turn...?
Me too.   <_<  Oh well.
They must've got too impatient...although I did say I was going to have one up today... <_<  (I was busy last night and I apologized...but I guess sorry doesn't cut it! lol)   While you guys duke it out on this one I'll start my own...

mazda6er

crv16, FlatBlackCaddy is correct about the Tiburon though, right?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

#2 BMW 5 Series?

mazda6er

I'm saying Acura TSX for 2, and Mazda RX-8 for 5, and what the hell, Audi A4 for 3?. I'm pretty sure they're all wrong though.
--Mark

crv16

Correct answers so far:

#1 = Mercury Maurader
#4 = Chrysler Crossfire
#6 = Hyundai Tiburon  (that was too easy though, i forgot to erase the H logo).

I'm really surprised nobody has got #2.  #3 is on a fairly common vehicle.  #5 might be a toughie....
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

FlatBlackCaddy

#2 Chrysler 300M?

crv16

Quote#2 Chrysler 300M?
Nope
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

giant_mtb

crv16

Quote#2 Audi A8?
Nope....  A lot more mainstream
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

ifcar

Just a note: correct guessers from this thread don't get to make new threads. Not only are there more than one of you, but it was another member's turn to create a thread.  

giant_mtb

QuoteJust a note: correct guessers from this thread don't get to make new threads. Not only are there more than one of you, but it was another member's turn to create a thread.
And no one's responding to mine...they're still hooked on this one.  :angry:   :P  

ifcar

QuoteJust a note: correct guessers from this thread don't get to make new threads. Not only are there more than one of you, but it was another member's turn to create a thread.
And no one's responding to mine...they're still hooked on this one.  :angry:   :P
This one will be guessed soon enough.  

giant_mtb

I know...lol

#2 Passat?

crv16

QuoteI know...lol

#2 Passat?
Nope
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

crv16

A hint - 2, 3 and 5 are all from vehicles built in the US.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6

mazda6er

I've seen 2 often, I just can't place it. I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say that 5 is a Ford Taurus.
--Mark

mazda6er

oopps
--Mark

mazda6er

oops.  Free advice: if your browser is slow and you're using fast reply, don't keep clicking the button  ;)  my bad.
--Mark