Jack's
0 (0%)
Tony's
1 (6.7%)
Other
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Xer0

Since we all know what pizza chains we'll endure now, what frozen pizza do you choose to pop in the oven when you're too lazy for anything else?  Personally I'm a big fan of the cheepies (Jack's/Tony's) and putting on some extra cheese and oregano before popping them in the oven.

Laconian

Totinos, it's like a tomato cheese fritter.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Eye of the Tiger

Red Baron. $3.33. It's pizza.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

giant_mtb

Tombstone and Red Baron are great for the price, but if I'm gonna "splurge" on FP, it's Frescheta.

SJ_GTI

Can't believe Ellio's isn't a choise!  :rage:

:wub:

Byteme

I like Totinos supreme and pepperoni, of course I load them up with extra pepperoni and italian seasonings ( a McCormacks pizza seasoning grinder does the trick).

CALL_911

Fuck all of them, there's this shit my mom sometimes gets from Costco, I think it's called Palermo's? Shit's pretty good for frozen pizza, although I hardly ever eat it. Trader Joe's also makes a mean frozen pesto pizza.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dazzleman

Quote from: SJ_GTI on February 18, 2014, 06:45:08 PM
Can't believe Ellio's isn't a choise!  :rage:

:wub:

Has it gotten better?  It used to be awful.  Two other bad ones were Celeste and Tree Tavern.  I like Trader Joe's.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Lebowski

Fresh market's private label brand is pretty solid.

We're getting a trader joes soon so I look forward to trying that.

Of the listed brands, none of them really.

SJ_GTI

Quote from: dazzleman on February 19, 2014, 03:50:00 AM
Has it gotten better?  It used to be awful.  Two other bad ones were Celeste and Tree Tavern.  I like Trader Joe's.

Not really, but I practically live on it through my college years and the first few years on my own, so I have fond remembrances. I typically added garlic, oregano, and parsley to give it SOME flavor, since it tasted like cardboard for the most part.  :lol:

Raza

I get Kashi thin crust whenever I want frozen pizza.  Usually something with mushrooms on it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Northlands

I just buy plain Pillsbury mini pizzas and put my own toppings on. I don't like most frozen pizza out there.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

NomisR

Quote from: CLKid on February 18, 2014, 08:48:45 PM
I like Totinos supreme and pepperoni, of course I load them up with extra pepperoni and italian seasonings ( a McCormacks pizza seasoning grinder does the trick).

$1 pizza is always good when you load it up with $5 worth of toppings. 

CALL_911

Quote from: NomisR on February 19, 2014, 10:38:13 AM

Eh I'm not huge on toppings

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

giant_mtb

Me either. And super cheap frozen crust isn't exactly enticing.

MX793

Only frozen pizzas I buy are french bread pizzas.  Usually Wegman's store brand.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

CALL_911

Quote from: MX793 on February 19, 2014, 12:50:20 PM
Only frozen pizzas I buy are french bread pizzas.  Usually Wegman's store brand.

Wegmans is the shit

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

NomisR

Oh yeah, how come Jeno's Pizza isn't on that list?  Another one of those craptacular pizzas..

Byteme

Quote from: NomisR on February 19, 2014, 10:38:13 AM
Well, actually about fifty cents or less, bu yeah.  Who doesn't jazz up store bought heat and serve stuff from the frozen food section? 

NomisR

Quote from: CLKid on February 19, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
Well, actually about fifty cents or less, bu yeah.  Who doesn't jazz up store bought heat and serve stuff from the frozen food section? 

Yeah, some real cheese, beluga caviar, foie gras, white truffle and it'll make the cheapo pizza.. well actually probably pretty nasty with all that stuff on it..

68_427

HNNNNNNNG less than $1/pizza and they taste so damn good.

But I have a deep fryer and deep fried pizza rolls are god tier.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Rupert

I could never bring myself to face the cashier if I bought something called, "pizza for one".
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

68_427

You buy 20 at a time brah.  It also doesn't matter if you're with someone else.  :lol:
'racecar is die'
no

J86

Quote from: CALL_911 on February 19, 2014, 02:50:23 PM
Wegmans is the shit

truer words have never been spoken.  I think thats the part I miss the most about leaving upstate NY :lol: 

68_427

Wegman's has gotten pricey.  The only time I shop there is when I get a giftcard.
'racecar is die'
no

CALL_911

Quote from: 68_427 on February 19, 2014, 09:08:23 PM
Wegman's has gotten pricey.  The only time I shop there is when I get a giftcard.

My bill at Price Chopper isn't far off from what it is at Wegman's, and the shit from Wegman's is way better. Weis is no cheaper and way shittier. Fuck that place

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

CALL_911

Quote from: 68_427 on February 19, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

HNNNNNNNG less than $1/pizza and they taste so damn good.

But I have a deep fryer and deep fried pizza rolls are god tier.

Those things suck

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Raza

Quote from: CALL_911 on February 20, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
My bill at Price Chopper isn't far off from what it is at Wegman's, and the shit from Wegman's is way better. Weis is no cheaper and way shittier. Fuck that place

Ugh, Weis.  Those places were always so dingy when I went to them, couldn't stand it. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

68_427

Ralph's in CA is the best
'racecar is die'
no

Tave

Ugh, those are all terrible. I guess Freschetta or California Pizza Kitchen.

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.