Jack's
0 (0%)
Tony's
1 (6.7%)
Other
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Laconian

The next time you're in the area, we should get together and eat farty cheese.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

SJ_GTI

Its funny, as much as I love pizza, I cannot stand eating cheese. Cannot even eat a cheesesteak or an Italian sub with cheese on it (though I love both sandwiches without the cheese). If I tried to eat regular cheese like you guys I would gag and throw up immediately.

My parents and brothers all love cheese, so I have no idea why I don't like it.

Raza

Quote from: SJ_GTI on February 24, 2014, 03:05:05 PM
Its funny, as much as I love pizza, I cannot stand eating cheese. Cannot even eat a cheesesteak or an Italian sub with cheese on it (though I love both sandwiches without the cheese). If I tried to eat regular cheese like you guys I would gag and throw up immediately.

My friend is the same way.  Won't eat cheese except for on a pizza.  You're both weirdos. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

r0tor

Not a cheese guy either...
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Laconian

What part of it don't you like?

68_427

If I eat cheese it has to be melted.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

SJ_GTI

Quote from: Laconian on February 24, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

...the cheese part...?

Laconian

The smell, the texture, the taste, stomach issues, etc.

Byteme

How about Mac and cheese?  Cheeseburger?  Grilled cheese sandwich?   Grated cheese on a salad?  Cheetos?

MX793

A cheese steak sandwich without cheese isn't a cheese steak sandwich.  That's like a BLT without bacon, or peanutbutter and jelly without peanutbutter.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Soup DeVille

Its the excretions of the mammary glands of a domesticated ruminant, which is then deliberately infected with intestinal bacteria and left in a warm place to sit until it curdles and turns solid or semi-solid.

What's not to love?
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Laconian

Quote from: Soup DeVille on February 24, 2014, 09:09:42 PM
Its the excretions of the mammary glands of a domesticated ruminant, which is then deliberately infected with intestinal bacteria and left in a warm place to sit until it curdles and turns solid or semi-solid.

What's not to love?

Sounds awesome to me.

Beer is grainy water flavored with yeast shit and sometimes carbonated by yeast farts.

mzziaz

Quote from: Laconian on February 22, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
I'm big into Camembert cheese now. The more it smells like a gym sock, the more I like it. It's gross.

Quote from: Rupert on February 22, 2014, 02:28:16 PM
Camembert is pretty much the best.

nonono. Roquefort is where it's at, perhaps together with some fig marmelade.

Actually we got some walnut and fig sirupy thing the last tim,e which was excellent too. 

Cuore Sportivo

r0tor

I think its because I abhor american cheese... Especially if its melted.  God that is disgusting.

As I have grown older, I have realized I do actually like mozzarella, provolone, Colby....
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

SJ_GTI

Quote from: CLKid on February 24, 2014, 07:29:06 PM

How about Mac and cheese?  Cheeseburger?  Grilled cheese sandwich?   Grated cheese on a salad?  Cheetos?

Cheetos are OK, but I am pretty sure that isn't actually cheese.  :lol:

Cannot eat Mac and cheese. I always order hamburgers, and if I accidentally get a cheeseburger will scrap the cheese off. I can take a little bit of grated cheese on a salad, but generally speaking I ask for no cheese. When they forget I get as much of it out as is practical. Its not like I am allergic to it, just do not like the way it tastes or the texture.

SJ_GTI

Quote from: MX793 on February 24, 2014, 08:08:51 PM
A cheese steak sandwich without cheese isn't a cheese steak sandwich.  That's like a BLT without bacon, or peanutbutter and jelly without peanutbutter.

I know, around here its called a "steak sandwich." Most cheesesteak shops around here serve them, although its usually lactose intolerant people that just order the steak sandwiches.

However, I have occasionally been in places that don't formally have the option of a "steak sandwich" in which case I just order a cheeseteak, but without the cheese.  :lol: Kind of like ordering a veal parm without the parm.  :praise: (or a veal cutlet with red sauce).

MrH

Cheese is delicious!  Pile that shit on!  I got a Mac and Cheese Burger last night for dinner, and asked for them to put cheese on the burger too :thumbsup:
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raza

I've been having a tawdry love affair with manchego cheese lately.  There's a restaurant here that has a manchego cheese with truffle honey appetizer.  Oh my god.  There's another place that has a pork cheek (the best part of the pig) and manchego cheese torta.  Holy fucking fuck. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

veeman

I love cheese and cheese like products but it has to be sliced thin or shredded. Whatever it is, it has to be small amounts.  This aversion to too much cheese has only occurred in the last few years and its all about a psychological sense of bloating.  Pizza with thick cheese and puddles of orange colored oil, i feel gross.  Anything that looks like cheez whiz I feel gross like the stuff they serve with nachos at ballparks.  Kraft slices, i'm OK with. 

CALL_911

I'm all about those puddles of orange colored oil

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

hotrodalex

Cheese is like 80% of my diet.

Colin

Quote from: r0tor on February 25, 2014, 06:33:06 AM
I think its because I abhor american cheese... Especially if its melted.  God that is disgusting.

As I have grown older, I have realized I do actually like mozzarella, provolone, Colby....

I can understand that.......... most American cheese that I have come across is pretty revolting. Heavily processed, flavourless stuff, where the rate at which it would melt inside a burger is one of the most important attributes.

But European cheeses....... mmmm! 

Rupert

No no no, you capitalize Cheese in American Cheese; otherwise you refer to it as American cheese-food.

Like beer, there is a lot of very good cheese from the States. Unlike beer, it's not quite as good as European cheese, and we don't do a very good job making our own styles of cheese.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Rupert on March 02, 2014, 01:33:12 PM
No no no, you capitalize Cheese in American Cheese; otherwise you refer to it as American cheese-food.

Like beer, there is a lot of very good cheese from the States. Unlike beer, it's not quite as good as European cheese, and we don't do a very good job making our own styles of cheese.

Pasteurization laws actually make some of the better European cheeses illegal.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Rupert

Yeah, and American cheese culture (oh, punny) isn't at the same level as American beer culture (punny again).

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Rupert on March 02, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
Yeah, and American cheese culture (oh, punny) isn't at the same level as American beer culture (punny again).

:facepalm:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SJ_GTI

I had a "Stoufers" (sp?) french bread pizza over the weekend. Not bad, but I liked Ellio's better.

Raza

Quote from: Colin on March 02, 2014, 11:22:28 AM
I can understand that.......... most American cheese that I have come across is pretty revolting. Heavily processed, flavourless stuff, where the rate at which it would melt inside a burger is one of the most important attributes.

But European cheeses....... mmmm!

Try Boar's Head American cheese.  Completely changed my views on American. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i