Ford Focus Facelift

Started by 2o6, April 09, 2014, 08:13:57 AM

2o6

We've seen the European version, and I can't find the thread. Here's the facelifted sedan. Loads of little changes/refinements.

Notable for the American market - the 1.0T 3cyl from the Fiesta gains an extra gear and makes its way into the Focus.

I'd rock a 1.0 Fiesta or Focus. Especially Focus. Good for probably around 125HP, which is a little down from the 160 from the 2.0, but it's far lighter. Cruze only has 138, and much more weight.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/04/09/2015-ford-focus-sedan-new-york-official/

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

2o6

Northlands

Forte isn't a bad looking car though.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

280Z Turbo

Does it still have the damn computer in the dash?

Onslaught

Atomic

Atomic

Additional 2015 Ford Focus Pics Released by FMC in Advance
of The North American Auto Show / New York, New York 2014 Debut

INTERIOR

EXTERIOR

CALL_911

Quote from: 2o6 on April 09, 2014, 08:17:11 AM
Forte looks like this.

Pre-facelift didn't look like a Forte.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Colin

Tidied up a bit, inside and out, but far from best looking in the class........ and the interior is still a mess. I've driven the 1.0T, and it is a great engine, I can tell you - even if the economy is nothing like as spectacular as the claims (I actually got better results from the old 1.6 litre petrol!).

This facelift is costing a fortune as it has to be tooled up in 8 plants around the world. But then depending on how you count (or cheat with counting in Toyota's case), it is arguably the world's best selling car. 

hotrodalex

Rear end is better, shouldn't have messed with the front.

Atomic

I like the interior far better and the sedan looks great from the back view. I really need to see the car in person before commenting on the front end styling. It looks off kilter in photos but I think it could very well be camera angle.