06 Mustang

Started by Catman, May 17, 2005, 03:40:51 PM

Catman

QuoteFrom The Mustang Source:

Information on the 2006 Mustang is slim this early, but I'll post what I have here.

Job 1 (production begins) is slated for August 8, 2005.

There will be a Pony Package available for the V6 which will include:

New rocker panel stripes
Running pony front floor mats
New grille with small fog lamps and classic corral
New lower grille
Pony fender badges
The GT will have optional 18" wheels. These will be the same ones from the 2004 show cars.

Sonic Blue will be replaced with Vista Blue, and Mineral Grey will be replaced with Tungsten Silver. Tungsten was called Titanium when it was featured on the 2004 show cars.

Check out this freaking car, super clean. Awesome colors there.  From NYIAS.

Mustang Source :o

Pony package grill

mazda6er

So they're switching to a new grill exclusively? I like the current one.

Ooops sorry, now I see its part of a package.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Catman

QuoteSo they're switching to a new grill exclusively? I like the current one.
No, that's the one for the Pony Package.

mazda6er

QuoteSo they're switching to a new grill exclusively? I like the current one.
No, that's the one for the Pony Package.
Yeah, sorry, I tried to edit my post in time. I just realized it.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Secret Chimp

stupid sons o guns.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

BMWDave

That silver mustang in the middle looks absolutely amazing!  The blue interior is also really cool...it looks to be of high quality.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Catman

QuoteThat silver mustang in the middle looks absolutely amazing!  The blue interior is also really cool...it looks to be of high quality.
That Tugsten color with the silver stripes is hot.  I might've opted for the red seats, not sure.  The blue looks cooooooool though. B)  

Raza

I love this car more every time I see it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteThat silver mustang in the middle looks absolutely amazing!  The blue interior is also really cool...it looks to be of high quality.
That Tugsten color with the silver stripes is hot.  I might've opted for the red seats, not sure.  The blue looks cooooooool though. B)
very cool! :praise:   This car is amazing!

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

QuoteI love this car more every time I see it.
same here!

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteThat silver mustang in the middle looks absolutely amazing!? The blue interior is also really cool...it looks to be of high quality.
I want one now! Oh well, either this, or a GTO, or an entry-level lux sedan after college for me.

I agree, the silver with the stripes and the blue leather is very nice.

Those wheels don't quite look like 18s though, do they?
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteThat silver mustang in the middle looks absolutely amazing!? The blue interior is also really cool...it looks to be of high quality.
I want one now! Oh well, either this, or a GTO, or an entry-level lux sedan after college for me.

I agree, the silver with the stripes and the blue leather is very nice.

Those wheels don't quite look like 18s though, do they?
I think they look like 18s...I saw this car at the Auto show, and I really liked it.  I think the wheels are great.

2007 Honda S2000

Catman

The wheels don't look like 18's because the Mustang has huge wheel wells.  Nevetheless, if I got that one I think I'd leave those wheels and tires alone.  They look good.

SJ_GTI

I still prefer the GTO, but I have to admit I am warming to the style a bit. I like that blue interior.

Raza

QuoteI still prefer the GTO, but I have to admit I am warming to the style a bit. I like that blue interior.
I too like the GTO better (sans the juvenile hood scoops, of course), but since the performance is close, and the Mustang is much cheaper, and already has a large aftermarket, it may end up being the better choice.  Unless the GTO gets a sunroof, then it's all over.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Fire It Up

Meh to those wheels. OK or good to all else.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Catman

QuoteMeh to those wheels. OK or good to all else.
Go away! :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteI still prefer the GTO, but I have to admit I am warming to the style a bit. I like that blue interior.
I too like the GTO better (sans the juvenile hood scoops, of course), but since the performance is close, and the Mustang is much cheaper, and already has a large aftermarket, it may end up being the better choice.  Unless the GTO gets a sunroof, then it's all over.
How come you like a sunroof so much?

2007 Honda S2000

GMPenguin

Whoop dee friggin doo :lol:

giant_mtb

That's not what the normal seats in the 'Stang are like, is it?

BMWDave

I think theyre like that.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

I know they're like that.  ;)
--Mark

giant_mtb

That's really interesting and cool...they look quite comfortable. ^_^

mazda6er

Yeah, they look really soft, but the leg room is still lacking.
--Mark

BMWDave

as will be the case with any coupe

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

I know, I was just mentioning it. And not all coupes lack rear leg room. The GTO is a prime example of a relatively roomy back seat.
--Mark

BMWDave

I know, I was just mentioning it. And not all coupes lack rear leg room. The GTO is a prime example of a relatively roomy back seat.
true

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

How the hell can you sit down comfortably with those damn things in the way?!  :rolleyes:  Stupid Ford engineers... :P  

BMWDave

How the hell can you sit down comfortably with those damn things in the way?!  :rolleyes:  Stupid Ford engineers... :P
by things you mean seatbelts?

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

by things you mean seatbelts?
:lol: