Lexus NX video review

Started by 12,000 RPM, July 07, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

12,000 RPM

The ambiguous homie Alex Dykes does his thug thizzle with this exclusive.

2015 Lexus NX 200t and NX 300h Detailed Review and Road Test
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

12,000 RPM

Fuuucccckkkk I might have to secretary lease this.

AltinD

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

12,000 RPM

Yea. All the people who drive IS250s down here are secretaries and dental hygenists. They get in at that $299/mo lease special.

thewizard16

Dammit, I actually kind of like this thing. Even with the separated headlight. And Motor Trend was rather complimentary on it too. What is wrong with me? (Though I really like the Evoque too, I just wish it wasn't like looking out a WWII pillbox.)
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

12,000 RPM

Its the proportions and the interior. Im not 100% about the exterior details, but the size is perfect and the interior is like a Japanese Jaguar. I love love love Lexus' new interior design language.

93JC

I clicked on this thread saying to myself "... the hell is a Lexus NX?"

Meh.

mzziaz

Quote from: 93JC on July 16, 2014, 10:15:06 PM
I clicked on this thread saying to myself "... the hell is a Lexus NX?"

Meh.

Yeah, pretty much.
Cuore Sportivo

Colin

Based on a rather luke warm review chez Autocar, http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/lexus/nx/first-drives/lexus-nx200t-f-sport-first-drive-review and a lot of very disparaging comments which I agree with, I can't see this selling any better in Europe than other Lexus models.

12,000 RPM

Not to pull a Wimmer here, but who the hell buys a CUV in the hopes that it will handle like a sports car? I think if it's comfy and quick enough it should be fine.

2o6

That review seemed really positive to me...

Catman

Guy does a nice review!  Guaranteed that Lexus will sell a lot of these. Our RX has grown on me.  Its not exciting but its a great, comfortable, family vehicle.

12,000 RPM

Dude's reviews are the best in the business. Tired of track day reviews. With this dude you get to know what a car is like to really own and live with.

And yea, I can't stomach the payment for one of these things new, even though it seems like we could easily afford it. But I would really love for wifey to have this in hybrid form.

hotrodalex

Nike swoosh and pinched-in grill don't line up, basic design fail.

If they can't get that right, I can't trust them to get anything else right either. Obviously a rolling death trap.

Catman

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 19, 2014, 09:13:50 AM
Dude's reviews are the best in the business. Tired of track day reviews. With this dude you get to know what a car is like to really own and live with.

And yea, I can't stomach the payment for one of these things new, even though it seems like we could easily afford it. But I would really love for wifey to have this in hybrid form.

Little disappointed there was no drifting.