GTPC 84

Started by J86, December 06, 2005, 01:13:19 PM

J86

ifcar

J86

ifcar

El Barto

2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

J86

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Raza

QuoteI see no pic
Click View Image, dummy.  That's what you get for trading your Miata.

:P  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

I did, chief. It came up 404. But now I can see it, and I think it's somewhere in New England. :P
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

J86

new england?- no

cmon guys ive been to predictable before, so ifcar its nowhere in scotland either.

TBR

My guess is some where in up state New York, perhaps Ithaca.

J86

Close, close, close.  You are actually very close....about 45 minutes down the road.  I'll let some people throw a few more guesses out there to see if someone can nail it exactly, but if no one does in a day or so its all yours...

Haha you guys have good memories...I like throwing places out that are something to me to see if you guys remember where I've talked about...impressive

Tom

TBR

Cornell is in Ithaca, that is how I knew the name ;).  

J86

Haha, Cornell and Ithaca are both in the town of Ithaca.

TBR

J86

Nope- go down 96 from Ithaca...

TBR

I assumed it was on Lake Ontario.

Owego?

TBR

Are you sure you don't mean up? I don't see a single body of water between Ithaca and I17c (which are connected by 96).

J86

sorry sorry sorry, you do want to go up

TBR

J86

not all the way to ontario though!

TBR

Yeah, I figured that part out, it must be on one of the "Fingers".

J86

QuoteYeah, I figured that part out, it must be on one of the "Fingers".
Ding ding!!

Guess the lake, not even the town, and win the prize!

TBR

I think the town is Aurora?

J86

nope.

Man you are in the general area tohugh, whatever map youre looking at its the right onw...

TBR

It's on Cayuga lake, right?

J86

nope, wrong lake, close tohugh!

TBR

J86

QuoteGeneva
Bravo.  Figured I might as well throw my 'second home' up here.  Looks a bit different now though, covered in snow and all and down to 21 degrees.

Take 'er away!