Official GL Pics

Started by TBR, December 08, 2005, 09:11:13 PM

TBR

I for one love it. The interior is VERY nice and the exterior looks pretty decent. It will be interesting to see how it holds up offroad, being an unibody and all.

ifcar

Meh. It's a dressed-up M-Class.  

Colonel Cadillac

Looks like a cross of Expedition and Montero. It's alright, nothing extra special.  

Raza

It looks much better than the new ML, but nothing compared to the G.  I'm glad they're still making that.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Champ

looks just like a mitsubishi. I had to double take the grill to see what emblem was there.

Tom

The G is where it's at.  This one can die for all I care.

Secret Chimp

Whomever this is built for, it isn't us.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

ifcar

The US market is the biggest luxury SUV market as far as I know.  

Raza

QuoteThe US market is the biggest luxury SUV market as far as I know.
I think he meant us, as in those on the board.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

giant_mtb

cozmik

The interior does look very nice. The exterior. They clearly were trying to blen the slabness of the G with the roundness of the rest of the line up. Not ugly per se, but I've seen better for sure.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

thewizard16

Not very interesting. Big M-Class. Nothing special or noteworthy that I can see.  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

giant_mtb

It doesn't even look likle a MB...and coming from me that's saying something.

Speed_Racer

I don't like it. It's loses the old G-Class's rough and tough looks. It's kinda wussy looking now.  

ifcar

QuoteI don't like it. It's loses the old G-Class's rough and tough looks. It's kinda wussy looking now.
Mercedes decided to keep the old G-Class around as well.